Sunday 30 March 2014

Picking Daisies

John and I took a little trip this weekend to a neighbouring city to attend a high protocol BDSM party. It was a new experience for me, but a lot of fun. This party was solely for female Dominants and their submissives. I really liked it! I didn't know anyone there so at first it was a little uncomfortable, but when I introduced myself everyone was friendly and I really enjoyed their company. I couldn't believe how many people were there! The parties I used to go to with Allen were much smaller. It was so awesome to see so many people enjoying an evening of female Dominance. Submissives were walking around with trays of goodies and there was a handsome bartender serving drinks.

John spent the evening sitting at my feet and taking care of my every need- fetching drinks and snacks, massaging my feet, and looking adorable. I dressed him in a sexy butler costume, with skintight boxers in tuxedo print, a silk collar with black bow tie, and French cuffs. I liked having my own butler to serve me :)

We had a lovely wax scene together- I used green candles and a shamrock cookie cutter to decorate him for a belated St Patrick's Day. It was a lot of fun! And he was so cute naked and blindfolded, restrained to the table with locked leather cuffs and chains. Later in the night after we'd been social, we went downstairs with a group of people to watch another scene, and I duct taped his mouth shut and locked him in a puppy cage. He looked so pathetic holding the bars of the cage and beckoning for me to let him out. I loved it.

That night when we were cuddled up in bed after the party, he whispered in my ear "Can I tell you a secret?". "Yes." "I'm falling in love with you."

Warm thrilling feelings rippling through my body. No words.

No comments:

Post a Comment