Monday 7 April 2014

Takes My Breath Away

Last night was a lot of fun. We went to John's sister's house because she was throwing a party for the Game of Thrones premiere. I got to meet a lot of his friends and be introduced as his girlfriend. I'm not sure how many people noticed my wedding rings, but I did make a comment about my husband at one point and got a visible reaction so maybe they didn't notice. His sister and brother in law are poly too, so I didn't think it was a big deal. It's been a while since I've gotten to go out as someone's girlfriend, and if you've been reading me for a while (thank you!), you know that's something that's important to me.

I really enjoyed him sitting on the ground in front of my chair and rubbing my feet while we watched the show, and bringing me snacks and drinks. The hot tub was a bit crowded afterwards so it's good that not everyone stayed! Every available seat (and some laps!) was taken! I am definitely not going to remember everyone's name, but I think I'll remember one woman. (Excuse the nerd segue, but I don't think this is much of a spoiler!) So remember how the Unsullied have to kill puppies at one stage in their training? One of the guys brought a stuffed dog and wanted to put tape X's over its eyes to show it was dead as a joke so he was frantically rooting around for tape. I told him I had neon pink and pulled a roll of duct tape out of my backpack. She asked me why I was walking around with duct tape in my bag. I just looked at John, laughed, and said sometimes it comes in handy. John doesn't really hide that he's a submissive, but it's not always necessary to make a big production out of embarrassing him. I bet she got the idea :)

My heritage is from Transylvania, so I always joke about how I'm a vampiress since I do love bites as a way of causing pain. John and I were lying in bed cuddled up and talking about some fun kinky stuff and I kissed and nibbled my way down his neck. My hand brushed across his cheek and down his throat and I couldn't resist the desire to grab him by the throat. I felt him jolt in surprise and the lovely sounds he made when he gasped were so hot. I bit down on his earlobe and he moaned, and then I let him go. Until he begged me to do it again...

It's been so good to have someone to enjoy the D/s with. It's more than just kinky play. It meets so many cravings in my relationships. I don't really think I am better or more important than John, and I always come at the heart of our relationship as though we are equals. Do I enjoy the way he treats me and making the decisions? Absolutely. And I know it turns him on to feel like he is less than me and there to be used. And then cuddling with him afterwards and hearing him whisper in my ear that he loves me? Just perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment