Friday 5 April 2019

Sick & Tired

Sorry I haven't been writing much, but I've just been exhausted lately. The past three weeks my health hasn't been great and so I didn't have much time and energy for writing.

Other than that, though, things are continuing to go well. Henry and I have been planning what we want to do for our first anniversary which is coming up next month. Sometimes it's hard to believe that this year has gone by so quickly, and that we won't be newlyweds anymore. I still feel like newlyweds, though! We aren't doing anything too exciting, but we decided we wanted a family sized version of the food we served at our wedding, and I've got a nice bottle of champagne that I've been saving. It'll be a lovely night, I think.

Charles also asked me if I wanted to do something for our anniversary, which is coming up in the summer. It's also hard to believe that we're coming up on that milestone, too. I still feel so much like I'm just getting to know him. But I still get those warm bubbly feelings when I think about him or look at him, and I'm enjoying my time with him very much. He texts me such lovely sweet things that make me feel so good. Yesterday we were being silly and he told me "of course I'm having a good day, I'm listening to good music, enjoying a beer, and talking to my girlfriend." So me being me, I asked if she was cute (he isn't seeing anyone else but it's fun to tease!" He told me no, she's gorgeous :)  It's nice to hear things like that sometimes!

Now if only I start feeling a little better so I can have some more energy... I want to play with my men! We've still had a little sex, but nothing too earthshattering. Always good, though. I am so lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment