Wednesday 16 January 2013

A First Foray onto Craigslist

The past few months had been a little stressful (nothing related to my marriage, just that I'd been busy and not in the mood to go sorting through an inbox full of replies!) and I had taken some time off from seeing other men. My husband was encouraging me to go out and have fun again. Mark is more of an introvert, so he is happy just staying home and relaxing. I really love getting out of the house and especially going on a date.

I enjoy the anticipation of sexy texting with a man and looking forward to a first meeting. I like sitting across from a man and playing with the straw of my drink while we're making conversation and thinking of the naughty things we want to do to each other. I like flirting with someone new, the first touch, the first kiss. It's an excitement that you just can't get in a long term relationship. And I love feeling sexy and beautiful and desirable. I know my husband feels that way about me, but he's my husband and he loves me. It's really nice to hear things like that from other men who don't have to say those things! I love the expression on a new man's face when he sees me all dolled up in sexy lingerie.

I had been irritable lately, so Mark figured I needed to get out and he was right. He knows me so well. I normally try to meet men on Ashley Madison, since that seems to be a good place for what I'm looking for. I like to have ongoing FWB type relationships with men; I'm not really a one night stand kind of girl. I hadn't really found anyone interesting, so one of my girlfriends suggested I give Craigslist a try. I was a little skeptical, since I know there are lots of freaks and crazies there (and I certainly heard from a few!).

But, sometimes you get lucky, in more ways than one! I got an email from a business traveller named Bobby* (again, using this handy dandy name generator to protect the not-so-innocent!), which was very appealing. I decided to go and meet him, and I'm glad I did! He was a really interesting person, and I genuinely enjoyed having a drink and a chat with him. The chemistry was great between us. I decided to go to his hotel with him, and ironically we were both unprepared for it. Do you know how difficult it is to find condoms at 11pm in a small town? :)

Fortunately, we managed, because the sex was incredible. I always wear something sexy under my clothes if I think I might be having some fun, so I had a sexy green and pink lace push up bra and matching thong. Bobby certainly enjoyed it! I sucked his cock until he told me he was dying for a taste of me :) Mmm... a girl can't resist an offer like that, at least one who loves having her pussy licked as much as I do. He licked me and fingered me to many, many satisfying orgasms until I had to take a break to rehydrate and come down a little! We fucked and his cock felt so good inside me, before he pulled out, took off the condom, and filled my mouth with cum :) Very, very enjoyable encounter. We relaxed in bed and just enjoyed each other's company and conversation afterwards, until we looked at the clock and realized neither of us was going to get to bed before 3am so I'd better go home!

I am very much looking forward to seeing Bobby again next time he comes back to town!

No comments:

Post a Comment