Thursday 31 January 2013

Sometimes it gets lonely...

Being the wife of a truck driver means that I spend a lot of time on my own. I'm a very tactile woman, and I enjoy physical contact in addition to having a very high sex drive, so having Mark away for a week or two or three gets a little wearing. I certainly appreciate that because of his work that I am able to be a stay at home mother to our daughter, but I am glad that he allows me to have other partners or I think I would go crazy! I enjoy masturbation as much as the next person (probably more!), but I find it's just no substitute for a real hard cock in my pussy and lips on mine.

After I dropped my daughter off at preschool, I decided to go home and have a nap. Some days are just like that :) I remember having a very erotic dream and when I woke up, my pussy was dripping and I wanted so badly to have my pussy licked. I wanted to be spoiled and have it all about me- NOW.

Well, seems like Craigslist is a good venue for that! So I posted and got a response from *Brian, who told me that he loved licking pussy and would go down on me for as long as I wanted with no reciprocation necessary. That sounded like a pretty good deal to me, so I hopped in the shower and put on something sexy ;) I wore a white bustier trimmed with pink and black, and black garters and stockings. I left the white G string in my drawer- I knew I wouldn't need it!

Brian rang my doorbell not long after, and I took him upstairs and he immediately got to work :) I just lay back on my bed and relaxed while he explored my pussy and my breasts with his tongue and fingers. Every man seems to have a different style when it comes to licking pussy, and some seem to do it for me more than others. Unfortunately I have no idea what the difference is to explain what I want! Generally, if I'm enjoying myself, I am too busy orgasming to think about what they are doing to me ;) He started off slowly, but he was as good as his word and he enjoyed himself making me scream and cum for over 40 minutes before that ache inside me for cock built up. I asked him if he wanted to fuck and he smiled and said sure, so I pulled out a condom. He only lasted a couple of minutes- he told me that licking me had gotten him too excited. So it wasn't quite as satisfying as I'd hoped... but it was certainly nice to be spoiled and I had certainly needed the licking!

No comments:

Post a Comment