Sunday 2 June 2013

Happy Surprises

Mark has been on the road for the past week, and has been very distracted with a project for the last month or so and we haven't really connected. I've missed him very much but knew I had to ride it out until things slowed down a little.

Last night he came home and was very passionate and excited to see me. I had also gotten some body paint done on my arm and he thought it was the sexiest thing in the world. Now he is pushing for me to get a tattoo :)

But the sex... it was incredible. He was so excited and all over me. He's never really been all that kinky, and I was so surprised at the things coming out of his mouth! Last night he begged me to pee in his mouth... and I did. Wow. It was the first time we had experimented with watersports and I was so nervous I couldn't help but giggle. That must have spoiled the mood a little, but when I was done, the dominance it brought out in me was so intense that I had an orgasm with only a gentle touch. I think it will be easier to be mentally there the next time, when I'm not feeling anxious about it. The best part was, he actually got hard while I was peeing in his mouth! He didn't swallow it, but he told me me if I want him to next time, he will.

Then we went to bed. I didn't have my toy box with me because we were visiting family, but fortunately we were sleeping in the basement so no one could hear us ;) I "tied" his arms to the bed (or rather, told him they were tied and not to move), and rode his cock hard while we talked about all kinds of kinky fantasies. He wanted me to tell him all about my plans for my new little pet Joe and expressed interest in being part of it. That was so incredibly hot... my pussy was dripping wet. Mark told me he loves having a dirty kinky slut for a wife :)

When Mark was ready to cum, I climbed off and I sucked every last drop of cum out of his cock, and then kissed him and dripped it into his mouth and he swallowed it. I guess he's a little less vanilla than we both thought, especially after a couple of drinks! Wow.

I still love vanilla sex, but did that ever turn the heat up a few degrees...

1 comment:

  1. it's nice when you find something new about each other! great post!

    ReplyDelete