Wednesday 30 May 2018

Where Did The Time Go???

Wow. I had no idea it has been so long since I've posted here! Seriously, I have had no social life for most of the last year and a half. Things have been insanely busy! I hope to start posting again now that I have some free time in my calendar (although I am disappointed that Craigslist Casual Encounters is gone; where will I go for a quick pussy licking??).

But, I am happy to say, that this past weekend I became a hotwife again! Happily married to Henry and looking forward to continuing our adventures together.

We are honeymooning in July, and I can't wait!

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful to see you writing again! I hear Reddit has several sub-reddits trying to replace Craigslist, and a quick Google brought up https://doublelist.com/cities/ . Maybe you can test a few sites and write a fun post about it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, Doublelist doesn't work for my area. I've checked Reddit and the one for my area is so large geographically it's nearly useless. It's been frustrating, to say the least!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on the marriage. Its so good to see you back again. I for one have missed you. Please continue in the Hot wife mode. Its fun and sexy to hear from you hot wives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh believe me, I haven't gone back to monogamy!

      Delete