Thursday 9 August 2018

Back on the Market

So, apparently real life has definitely gotten into the way of me writing! My apologies- if anyone is still reading, I plan on checking in more often. Although of course we know how plans go!

I'm back from our honeymoon, and it was lovely. Lots of relaxing, and hot sex. I considered trying to find someone to hook up with, but ultimately it was going to be too complicated and so I just focused my energy on Henry. After all, there's no rush :)

I really miss that Craigslist is gone now. That was my preferred place to find someone for just a quick casual booty call. Most of the apps out there now are all picture based, and that just doesn't work for me. I want to get to know the contents, not the package.

So, I've been doing a bunch of chatting on OKCupid. Some talks just felt like passing time with no real spark, and then there are others that jump out at me a little more. I'm not visually motivated the way a lot of people are- I consider myself sapiosexual. One of these days I'm going to have to try and figure out what about a profile attracts me like that, where I can feel that one might be a thing and one is less so, before I even chat with someone.

Last week I went out for dinner with Charles, poly but single, and we had a good time. After dinner, we wound up sitting and chatting outside for hours. It was a really good connection. He's totally vanilla, no kink experience at all, and wants to take things slow. I'm OK with that :)

We texted a little after our date, mostly just getting to know you stuff. Last night he came over and we hung out on the patio and did some hot tubbing and watched the meteors (Perseids are peaking this weekend, by the way!). It was a really good time that I didn't want to end. He didn't leave until nearly 3am, after we kissed in the moonlight. He made sure I knew how attracted he is to me by pressing his erection against my stomach. When we pulled away, my head was a big foggy from being so tired and aroused- I had heat and thrills running through my body all the way to my pussy. I'm not used to just making out anymore!

Our next date is on Tuesday, if we don't get together before then. I really like him, and I get the feeling that he might be around for a while :)

Part of me kind of likes the uncertainty. While I love the familiarity of being with Henry, I like the wondering and imagining of what it will be like with someone new. I like the feel and smell of someone new. I'm not sure if we will have sex on Tuesday, although I think it's likely. But I'm okay with it either way if it means we're both enjoying each other.

1 comment: