Friday 28 December 2018

Holiday Parties

Well, usually everyone is all exhausted with all the running around we do during the holidays. Work parties, families, holiday get togethers... sometimes the level of social required can be overwhelming! Of course, I'm not the world's most social person myself either, so I enjoy my down time.

Henry and I did go to our favourite holiday party, though. It's a BDSM house party with just the right atmosphere and great people to have a good time. We enjoy the socializing almost as much as the play, which is saying something!

As a special treat for the holidays, the host had burlesque performers come in- it was so sexy watching attractive men putting on a fabulously erotic show for us all. One of them must have had on ten different pairs of sexy underwear! I certainly enjoyed watching him peel off each pair and every time I thought we had come to the end! I had never seen a burlesque show before and I definitely enjoyed it.

To all my readers; I hope you are having a lovely holiday season, and see you in the new year!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year and we look forward to more of your fantastic blog posts. May you be safe, happy and have lots of fun interesting sexual encounters.

    ReplyDelete