Wednesday 21 August 2013

Good Times!

Life has been pretty damn good lately. Lots of fun things!

Allen and I went to a party on Friday night and it was a lot of fun. I had planned on an electrical play scene, but I hadn't gotten much sleep and was pretty tired, so I decided to call it off. I don't want to risk his safety if I can't be fully present to play. We did have a nice time, though; socialized with friends, and had a bit of fun. I really enjoyed it when he sat on the floor next to me and rubbed my feet and shoes. If I haven't written about it, I have a pretty intense foot fetish! Allen has long hair that I love to play with, so it was low key but very pleasurable. And of course... rubbing my feet and legs got me pretty turned on, so we decided to use one of the available beds and have some hot, noisy sex. I kept my high heels on, and the back is covered in metal spikes, so it was pleasant listening to his groans when I had my legs wrapped around him while he licked my pussy. I joked that someone might think he was enjoying himself! His cock was hard as a rock. I just love that he can cum over and over without getting soft... it was good times. We both find it amusing that a quickie for us is 30-45 minutes!

Mark was stopping in between trips on Sunday, so he was dirty texting me in the afternoon. I was so excited when he requested that I pack the toy bag! We knew we only had one night before he headed out again and we hadn't seen each other in a month so he told me he wanted to make it count. I was so excited! He asked me to tie him up and fuck him with my strap on. OMG hot! I face fucked him with it before I slid it into his ass and just seeing him like that turned me on so much. Seeing him kneeling in front of me on the bed so submissively... I was dripping wet. He told me he never wants to be my sub, but there are times he enjoys being used like that. And do I ever love to use him! God I love my husband so much.

And then today, I had a "date" with someone from Craigslist (SD for sugar daddy). No matter what you're looking for, there is someone on CL who'd be interested in doing it with you. Pretty awesome! I needed some new fetishwear for parties, and that stuff is really expensive and not in the budget right now. So, I posted an ad that I'd like to be taken shopping, at the man's expense, and I'd be happy to model whatever he'd like to buy me. He could touch, but there would be no sexual contact between us. And, I got a lot of responses to that ad! Most of them I discarded, but I found a couple to be really interesting. So, I met one today at the mall, and we went shopping. He bought me some new lacy panties that I picked out, and in exchange I gave him the pair I was wearing. Then we went to a sex shop and I tried on lots of new sexy outfits for parties. He bought me a dress, as well as a skirt and top combination in PVC. I feel really awesome in the new clothes and can't wait to wear them out! He wanted nothing from me except to watch the delight on my face as I tried on outfits, and to touch them on me when I was dressed (he never saw me naked, even).

Things are just so good lately... I am happy. I'm hoping they continue to go well with the men in my life. I'm finally starting to heal from the damage that was done to my heart over the past year, but I've let myself get vulnerable again. Oh well... life is better lived with no regrets, and sometimes gambles pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment