Tuesday 13 August 2013

Happy Awesomeness

I'm still really enjoying fun times with Allen. We've had two weekends together since my last post, both involving lots of kink and lots of really hot sex. The first weekend, as soon as he got here I kissed him roughly and passionately, and demanded he take off my panties and lick my pussy right in my front hallway. I really enjoy that position, with the man on his knees in front of me. Very, very hot. Then I took him upstairs and used my pink leather restraints to tie him to my bed, and proceeded to spend the next two hours edging him. It was lovely! I told him it wasn't going to end until he begged, and he finally did... so satisfying.

We went to a party that weekend as well, which I really enjoyed. We didn't do a formal scene, but as far as I'm concerned, it was nearly as hot. I was wearing thigh high black leather 4" platform boots, and put my legs in his lap and he rubbed my through my boots and over my fishnet stockings on my thighs. I was close to orgasm just from that. I knew that I was always sexually aroused by sexy shoes and boots, and having men put on my shoes and the like, but I didn't realize how intense my fetish could be. I really, really enjoyed that.

This past weekend, we went to a duct tape party. It sounded so silly I really wanted to go! It wound up being expensive since my outfit took four rolls of duct tape, but I had fun! I made myself a turquoise and purple leopard print corset top, and wore it with my fishnets and a black miniskirt. We did a wax scene, and it was so smoking hot we pretty much rushed back to his house to fuck afterwards. I covered him all over with pink and purple wax and his moans and twitches were so delightful. Then when I was scraping off the wax, we discovered that the knife I was using was ticklish, and it devolved into an impromptu tickle scene that made me laugh so hard I cried. It was so much fun... it really gave me an intense rush of pleasure to have him at my mercy like that. He begged me to stop, but of course, stop is not a safe word and he knows it :)

Life can be so much fun sometimes. Our sexual chemistry is incredible, especially given his stamina and desire to lick pussy, and my insane multiple orgasms and desire to be licked :) I'm really enjoying the kinky play, too. I'm not sure it will go any farther than this, but even if it doesn't, it's still pretty damn good.

No comments:

Post a Comment