Monday 10 August 2015

Summer Lovin'

I haven't written much lately because I've been keeping pretty busy this summer. Since the last play party, though, I haven't gotten up to too much that's really exciting. I wanted to take Henry to the high protocol party that I go to occasionally, but scheduling didn't work out.

I'm finding that I'm really missing the BDSM in my life since I haven't been playing much lately, and I'm looking forward to hopefully getting in some playtime soon. I have had dates with Jennifer and Henry lately but they've been pretty vanilla. And while vanilla is still good, I'm missing a little more. I hadn't seen Jennifer in quite some time, so it was wonderful just to have her in my arms again. We kissed and cuddled and did just a little bit of violet wand. She told me how much she missed it, and I loved seeing her all puddle-y and relaxed when I was done with her. I made it all sensual with no pain this time.

Henry and I haven't seen as much of each other lately, and I'm missing our connection. Hopefully that will change soon and I'll have some more fun things to write about!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog and you seem like an interesting person to meet. Hope we can arrange something

    ReplyDelete