Friday 25 March 2016

Writer's Block

It's funny- there have been so many lovely experiences over the last few months that I had planned to write about and share here, but I just haven't felt like writing. Everything is fine here and I've been enjoying myself. I will definitely try to get to a few writeups, even if it's just the Cliff Notes. Are people still reading despite my sporadic posts?

I had one special moment recently that I'll share. Henry and I finally sat down and talked about things and formally negotiated a D/s contract. Our relationship has always been rooted in BDSM and I have been the Domme, but we hadn't formalized what areas I have authority over and he hadn't formally submitted to me. We had agreed that the collar I gave him before was a training collar, and now, it's something more. He's mine, and I couldn't be happier with that.

3 comments:

  1. My blog is the same way. I haven't written in a while, and when I do it is sporadic. Was glad to.see a post from.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just starting out so am dreading that block. I was directed here by regularguygonebad. So pleased as I look forward to reading this

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful to know life is treating you well and Henry continues to brighten your days! I am always watching for new posts!

    ReplyDelete