Monday 19 November 2018

Finding My New Balance

Not the shoes, although I could probably use another pair! Speaking of which, this weekend is my birthday, so if anyone wants to buy a girl a gift, that would be lovely and much appreciated!

Things have just been good lately. I feel like I'm finally starting to be happy again. It's taken a long time to heal and realize that I'm not getting back to normal, that I have to create my new normal. And with a few exceptions, I'm mostly good with how things are going. Thanks for reading along with me this whole time!

Henry and I have been building more quality time into our relationship. It's definitely harder to make time for special moments in a long term cohabitating relationship, I think. There's always something that needs doing, or someone's tired, or else you figure that you see the person all the time anyway so no need to try and carve out special blocks, right? But it took seeing how much I enjoy the little blocks of time I have with Charles to remember that I really want to keep that same feeling with Henry, and it's definitely given our marriage a boost. The NRE is overflowing and that's just wonderful :)

We bought a new cock sheath from Bad Dragon since we enjoy our first one so much.



Because it leaves the cockhead exposed, it's fun and satisfying for both partners. I like the extra girth it puts around Henry's cock, and he still gets to feel my wet pussy and also the little nubs and ridges inside the toy. He often uses our other sleeve as a masturbation toy since it's such good quality. Definitely a fun one to add to your toy box.

Since we just got it on the weekend, I wanted to break it in in the most amusing way I could think of. I sucked Henry's cock until he was hard, and then had him try it on about an hour before my date night with Charles, and he let me know that it was feeling really good. I stroked it up and down over his cock and listened to his breathing and little moans. Just as he was starting to get close, I told him that I wanted him to wait for me to come home. He looked so frustrated! I don't always do much in the way of denial play, but this time I found it incredibly erotic to tell him that he could touch his cock all he liked, but not to orgasm without me.

And then I went off for my date with Charles. It was a pretty good night. He was having a house party and had made a delicious dinner and dessert, and introduced me to all of his friends. It was fun when someone made an offhand orgy joke and the only other woman there made a comment that she thought she could speak for both of us and say that we wouldn't be up for that. I kinda gave her a naughty grin and said that "Well, I'm not exactly a one person person anyway, so I'd be open to the idea!". There were about ten guys there, I bet that could have been a good night ;)

Then Charles and I snuck upstairs during the party and clothes came flying off while we were kissing passionately. We haven't gotten nearly enough naked time lately, but tis the season for things to get busy!

He told me how much he'd been missing me, how horny he was, and his cock was pulsing against me. I told him that maybe if he asked me really nicely, that I'd help him out with that. He whispered in my ear so sexily, and begged me to suck his cock. How could I refuse? I love feeling his big hard cock get even bigger in my mouth. It was fun to tease him and run my tongue on the edge of his cockhead and slurp him all the way into my throat. I love a good blowjob!

I decided not to get him off like that, though. I wanted to say all the awful things I have been thinking of doing to him and watch him play with his cock while he listens. I told him how I want to bring over some gloves and watch him squirm while I play with his prostate, then bring out my strap on harness and bend him over the edge of the bed and fuck him like a two dollar whore. He was so excited by that and begged me to use him. Too bad we didn't have more time!

Instead, I decided to be consistent and leave him wanting more... I left him with a hard cock and whispered "Sweet dreams"! Then I went home to my Henry and he fingered me to some lovely orgasms before I told him he could slide that sheath into my pussy and fuck me hard. So good... It was a lovely day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment