Monday 5 November 2018

Happy Halloween!

And so, it was time to pop Charles' cherry and take him to his first BDSM party. I invited him to our local Halloween ball and he decided to come along with me and Henry.

I always love being able to be out in public with more than one partner and show affection to both. It was lovely having one arm around each of them, or one kissing my neck while the other holds my hand. I enjoyed introducing Charles around to the friends he hadn't met yet while Henry was playing up his brat role a little bit. Fun was had by all :)

Charles decided he just wanted to watch for the night, so we took in some scenery. It was lovely to watch a Dom smacking a pretty young girl's ass until it turned a lovely shade of pink, watching her moan and jerk and beg in her bondage. I whispered in Charles' ear that I could tell he wished it was him, and he gave me an embarrassed smile and nodded yes.

We also watched a few other demos... someone dripping hot wax onto breasts with sensual sighs. A heavyset man being lit on fire. A small woman being suspended from a rope frame. Just another night at the local dungeon... but full of wonder for someone new. I remember my first play party and how much I was fascinated by all that we do and why. I still don't know why some of it arouses me, but I get enough enjoyment not to worry about it too much. After all, I don't see how it's much different than liking blowjobs, or being attracted to blondes. Sexual preference is sexual preference, and it's OK to have your own preferences as long as you don't dehumanize people nonconsensually.

And then I sat Charles down and started strapping Henry to a table. It was time to put on a show of my own! Henry was bound with his wrists over his head and his legs spread wide. I pulled out my violet wand and accessories, and I made love to him the best way I know how. Running little sparks of electricity up and down his body until he gasped and shook in his bondage. Wiring myself up so that my fingers produced tiny electric shocks, teasing his cock to full hardness in front of a room full of people, then zapping him with some intense toys before working his cock back up again. I'm sure the arousal and pain yo-yo was agonizing and fun all at once! We always get a lot of spectators when we play together because we're a lot of fun to watch, and we do stuff that is a little off the beaten path.

I didn't let Henry cum, of course... I wanted that for later ;)

Of course he needed aftercare. When I undid the cuffs and chains and wrapped him in his fuzzy blanket, we went over to one of the couches and I brought him water and we cuddled. Charles joined us not too long after, and I found myself draped across the two of them, my upper body in Henry's lap and my legs and feet on Charles. It's lovely that the two of them get along so well, because it makes so many good things possible. While this party doesn't allow penetrative sex, there are lots of things it does allow!

It wasn't too long before Henry was playing with my nipples through my sheer costume blouse, and Charles started stroking my thighs until I was squirming on both of them. Playing at a BDSM party always makes me so wet and I was enjoying their touch. I told Charles to slide down my purple lace panties, and I saw him suck in his breath when the scent of my arousal was so prominent.

Henry kissed me passionately and continued lightly pinching and stroking my nipples while Charles buried his face in my dripping cunt. I nearly came at the first touch of his tongue. It was so sexy to watch all the fun going on at the party, and I had enjoyed my scene with Henry very much, and now here I was on a couch in front of onlookers with a tongue in my mouth and a tongue in my pussy, my skimpy skirt hiked up and my bare lasered pussy on display. I enjoy being an exhibitionist at least as much as I like being a voyeur, and I was impatient for more skin on skin so I pulled open my blouse so that Henry could have easier access to my body. He kissed down my neck to the nape of my shoulders while he was still working on my breasts, and then I felt Charles' fingers slide into my sopping wet hole while he continued to tongue my clit as though pleasing me was the most important thing in the world- and in that moment it felt like it! I bit back a loud moan and orgasmed hard in front of the large audience that had built up by now.

I wasn't done yet- I'm not the kind of woman who is one and done. I was rocking my hips and grinding my pussy on Charles' face while he pumped his fingers in and out of my tight little cunt. I wanted cock so badly, but his finger fucking was the next best thing. He slid his hand in deeply and started to rhythmically stroke my A spot and I gasped with the intense pleasure as the two of them expertly worked on making me feel so good. They could tell from the increasing pitch of my moans that I was getting ready to cum again and Henry pinched my nipples hard at just the right moment when Charles was tonguing my clit just the way I like and fucking his hand in me so deeply, and I screamed and squirted all over Charles' face when I came in a hot wet rush.

I looked up to a round of applause, and someone was kind enough to hand Charles a towel to dry himself off a bit. I kissed Henry, and I pulled Charles up to me and kissed him with the scent of my pussy all over his face. It was a fabulous night out with my boys!

2 comments:

  1. Yep, that works! ;-)

    David, UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mygoodness if your intention was to make me horny and give me an erection it worked! and if your intention was not to get me horny and give me an erection, well too bad it did:
    ! damn that was smokin' hot

    ReplyDelete