Thursday 23 May 2019

Anniversary Plans

It's hard to believe how quickly time flies- next week, Henry and I will have been married for a year! Doesn't feel like the time has gone by that quickly, although maybe some of that is just being happy that we don't have to plan a wedding anymore! ;)

I don't think I've been this happy in a long, long time, and Henry is a major part of that. His love languages are Acts of Service and Physical Touch, and he's been using them to show me how much he loves me. I see it every time I ask him to do something he doesn't want to do- and he does it for me. I see it when we snuggle in bed together every night and he can't keep his hands off me- even if we're not going to have sex. And he shows me every day when he gives me a kiss before he leaves the house and tells me he loves me. I'm a very lucky woman.

We decided just to have a low key anniversary together this year. We're going to a BDSM party on the weekend to celebrate with our friends, which should be pretty awesome. I haven't decided yet how I want to play with him, but I definitely want to do something special to show him how much I love him. We are definitely going to enjoy each other!

Then on our actual anniversary, we're going to have a bottle of champagne that we saved from our reception, and have a round of Brie and some fresh baked sourdough. I am such a cheese addict and this is one of our favorite special date activities. I am really looking forward to that. And then hopefully a crazy night of slightly drunken sex with my wonderful and no longer newlywed husband!

I started dating Charles last summer, so he and I are coming up on our anniversary, too. I remember that Henry and I got home from our honeymoon and I had already been having sexy dreams about gangbangs! Apparently my libido had decided we had done the monogamy thing for a little too long, but given all the focus on wedding planning I hadn't thought it was a good time to look for a new partner, even for something casual.

But then I went on OKCupid and Charles' profile jumped out at me. I chatted with a lot of people, but he was the first (and only) one I met this time around. We hit it off, and he's become an important part of my life, too. I still have that heady NRE and lust for him, and I'm enjoying every moment of that while it lasts! I know that doesn't last forever. And I've fallen in love pretty deeply, too, and trying to enjoy every moment of that.

I've never had this much love in my life before, not like this. Two wonderful men who are both in love with me, who actually like each other (no, they aren't involved romantically or sexually), and who care about me and want the best for me. Sometimes I have to pinch myself and ask what I've done to deserve this!

Charles and I decided to do something a little crazy for our anniversary- we're going to spend a week next month at an all inclusive in the Dominican Republic! I've never spent that kind of block of time with Charles at once, and I'm looking forward to it. We've always done more of the usual kind of "dating" thing- an evening, or maybe an overnight, but nothing longer than that. It's actually been a bit different from what I've done with previous partners who I did usually spend weekends with or a few days at a time, but given Charles' schedule that just hasn't been possible. But he made sure to clear it so that we can go away together and have a wonderful time. And while he's looking forward to the vacation (his first in years), he told me that he doesn't care as much about the "backdrop"- the place we're going or anything like that- he just wants to spend time with me. Cue my melting heart!

And yup, Henry is even going to drive us to the airport. Hate to disappoint the cuckolds out there, but he's not doing it for that reason, but instead just back to that Acts of Service love language where he wants to make me happy and make my life easier. And that's pretty amazing in and of itself. But of course, feel free to play with your little cocks thinking about my husband driving me and my boyfriend to the airport so that we can go away on a romantic 7 night trip to a resort to celebrate our anniversary- I don't mind ;)

So I have a lot of good times coming up soon... sometimes I feel like the universe is trying to make up the last few years to me. Maybe nothing lasts forever, but life still hasn't beaten the hopeless romantic out of me yet. I want to enjoy every moment with Charles and Henry. And right now, those moments are pretty spectacular.

2 comments: