Friday 17 May 2019

Overflow

Sometimes it feels like my cup runneth over. I am a very lucky woman!

Last night Henry and I just couldn't get enough of each other. We had sex twice in a span of less than two hours. We haven't had sex more than once a day in quite a long time, and it was always once in the morning, once in the evening. But last night we fucked so passionately and it felt SO good... we were cuddled up in bed watching TV and started kissing again and suddenly I felt his cock stiffening against me again... I shifted my hips so that he could slide into my slightly sore but wet and waiting pussy. Let's just say I slept well last night! ;)

I try really hard not to compare my relationships with Henry and Charles, because it's not fair to either of them, for different reasons. I mean, they're different people, and since a relationship is the sum of its parts, of course they will be different. Not to mention that my relationship with Henry is deeper and has more intimacy and familiarity just because of longevity, while my relationship with Charles is naturally going to have more passion and NRE because it's newer. I have to be honest that it's so wonderful and amazing to have both connections like that in my life! It's absolutely the best of both worlds.

And the differences only highlight the positives. I spent yesterday all day with Henry, and he was doing some rather unpleasant/tiring tasks for me. But he did them without complaint because he loves me and he wants to be happy. Knowing that he has my back and wants to make my life as easy as possible just makes me feel so loved and happy. And then that we can still have bedrockingly great sex too- how did I wind up with such an amazing husband?

Charles has really been pulling out the stops to make me feel wonderful too. He teasingly told me after he had just eaten my pussy until I saw stars, that he loves me more and that he wouldn't accept my arguing with him as valid because I was all high on endorphins! It was so sweet and silly and romantic that I couldn't help but kiss him and smile.

While some parts of my life have been stressful lately, I'm trying to stay as present as possible and enjoy the amazing moments I have with my two wonderful partners. My heart overflows with love, and my pussy overflows with... well, you know ;)

1 comment:

  1. I posted your blog on the biggets adult directory: https://xxxblogspotlist.blogspot.com/2019/05/676-thehappyhotwifeblogspotcom.html

    ReplyDelete