Wednesday 1 January 2020

Happy New Year!

The past couple of days has been another overflow of poly happiness :)

Charles and Henry both had to work New Year's Eve, so I got stuff ready for our annual house party. It's super low key but we always have a massive spread of cheese and charcuterie, and people are invited to drop in whenever. It's a splurge but it's only once a year.

Charles got there fairly early on, but Henry didn't get home until nearly ten. Still lots of time to relax with our friends and enjoy the food though. We watched the ball drop, and I got two kisses at midnight :)

Henry was really tired though and he went to bed not long after that. We had already planned that I would be spending the night with Charles, anyway. He had been a very good boy and worked so hard to make sure I was happy. He knows how much I enjoy receiving service and he made it a point to take care of my every need at the party and do the cleanup while I was still chatting so that I could go right upstairs when I wanted without lifting a finger.

Then we had to christen 2020 of course! I don't think we got to sleep before 3am. Henry was my last sexual encounter of 2019- we had a quickie (for us- it was about 45 minutes) before he had to go in to work. And then Charles was my first of 2020- pretty amazing drunk sex with lots of orgasms and kisses and snuggles afterwards as we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Today was just perfect though in terms of kitchen table poly. We slept in, and then Henry made gourmet omelettes like he does every January 1 with the leftover fancy cheese and meat. Then we all went out and hung out in the hot tub for an hour or so. Nothing too exciting- just hanging out like regular people. At one point Charles was holding my hand and Henry was rubbing my feet, but it was all just relaxing and affectionate. When we went back inside, Henry had some things to do so Charles and I had a shower and then decided to go spend some more quality time in the bedroom ;) It's been a pretty amazing day and an awesome start to the new year.

Here's to an awesome 2020 with the men I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment