Tuesday 23 July 2013

Holy Fucking Crap!

Okay, well I had a really, really fucking awesome weekend. I haven't been this happy in a long time. I went to spend the weekend with Allen (we live in different cities but only an hour apart, however logistics dictate that it's easier to spend a couple of days together than just one) and we had an incredible time.

We went to two kink parties on the weekend, and had fun at both of them. I didn't realize I was as much of an exhibitionist as I apparently am, but kinky stuff really makes me hot so what can I say? :) We played with a violet wand at one party and that was a lot of fun. I was so wet by the time we were done... and Allen reminded me that this was a sex friendly party! So we went into one of the rooms off to the side with a bed. There was no door. I don't think anyone actually stopped in to watch, but they had to walk past to go to the bathroom so I bet we got peeked at, at least. I do know we were overheard which kind of turns me on, much to my surprise. Allen licked my pussy and rimmed my ass very well and I had several very noisy orgasms. But, I'm the Domme and I was happy so if they didn't want to listen, well, they could have gone elsewhere!

The next day we went to another sex friendly party, but there actually wasn't a place to have sex. Kind of odd- I guess we could have kicked people off the couch? Maybe next time! We did a wax play scene at this party and I really enjoyed it and so did Allen. It was fun watching him gasp and wiggle, although he couldn't move too far bound in 60ft of rope!

The sex has been just amazing, though. I thought I'd already been getting very good sex, but holy crap have I been lucky lately with finding men who are incredible in bed. And one of the fun parts of playing with a submissive man who loves licking pussy is that I can just lie back and enjoy his mouth and fingers for as long as I want to; I don't have to worry about returning the favour if I don't want to (although I nearly always do unless I'm having fun torturing him!), and I don't have to consider that I'm taking advantage of him. I can just focus on my pleasure and the mindblowing orgasms that result!

I had to scrape myself off the ceiling, I was flying so high after the sex on both Saturday and Sunday. I am extremely multiorgasmic, but usually I hit a point where I get too sensitive and need to stop. On Sunday, we literally soaked his bed so much from my pussy squirting everywhere that he had to not only wash his sheets but the mattress pad too! I didn't want to stop... so we just kept going and going until I had a massive orgasm that just kept going and didn't stop- the longest and most intense one I've ever had. It was awesome.

Suffice it to say, I am really, really looking forward to seeing Allen again!

2 comments:

  1. I only just came across your site. Looking forward to following your adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you- it's always nice to hear from my readers!

    ReplyDelete