Sunday 15 September 2013

Absolutely Perfect

This weekend was perfect, from beginning to end. Just so awesome that I'm still coming down off the high of awesomely good feelings.

Mark is still out of town, so I made childcare arrangements and invited Allen to spend the weekend with me. He got here on Friday night, and it was just so nice to see him and be with him again. It's been nearly three months and I still get wet when we kiss or touch... my body craves his. We made a beeline for the bedroom and had sex before falling asleep cuddled in each others' arms.

One of the things I enjoy about my relationship with Allen is that we go out on dates, too- we don't just get together and fuck. So after some nice morning sex (pussy licking is the best way to wake up in the morning!) we went to the local farmer's market and wandered around for a while. It was a gorgeous day and it was really great just to be out and enjoying each other's company.

When we came home, he gave me a manicure (God I love submissive men!) and while it was his first time, he actually didn't do that bad a job. Not salon quality of course, but it was intimate and I enjoyed the effort he put into it. Allen loves to cook, so I knew he was planning to make me dinner. He remembered that I had commented once that I love honey garlic chicken, so guess what he made? :) It was delicious.

He really went out of his way to pamper me. After dinner we relaxed on the couch and he gave me a foot and leg massage while we watched a comedy show on TV, before I couldn't handle any more and had to take him upstairs to play. We did a scene with hot wax... I love how he looks with pink and purple wax drippings all over him. And the lovely moans and grunts he makes while I'm hurting him... God I get wet. He tells me that he loves listening to the changes in my breathing because he can hear how aroused I am by what we're doing. Of course, that led to a shower together to get the bits of wax off... that was fun!

Our sex is already pretty awesome, but after a kink scene we're always both so hot that it is bedrockingly incredible. I remember thinking last night how amazing it was. I was so sensitive in a good way and just kept orgasming over and over on his fingers and tongue... holy crap. I felt so good. If sex was always that good, I'd want to have lots more but I'm not sure my body could handle being used that hard!

When I woke up this morning, Allen had made me French toast. Happy sigh. I was hoping he felt half as good as he'd been making me feel, because this weekend has been the epitome of perfection. I couldn't ask for anything more. So of course, I had to suck his cock and return the favour. I love how he can just stay hard after cumming so that even after an orgasm, we can still have more fun! We went upstairs and did a little kinky play- I tied up his cock and balls and attached clothespins to his nuts while I was sucking his cock. I know every time his cock pulsed it was pulling on the pins... so much fun to hear his moaning! I told him he wasn't going to get to cum this time and I knew he was feeling frustrated, but all along I intended for him to :) He warned me when he was getting close and was delighted when I told him to go for it.

I have wooden railings with bars along the stairwell in my house, and I saw a sexy picture on Tumblr that gave me an idea. So, I told Allen to sit down and cuffed his hands to the railing, and then leaned back against it so he could lick my pussy. It wasn't all that comfortable, but just the idea of having him chained to my staircase so that I could use him as he liked was such a massive turn on! But, I unhooked him so we could adjourn to bed!

Gentlemen, if you don't know what the anterior fornix is, trust me when I tell you that you need to find out. No one has ever touched me like that, and it causes the most intense and long orgasms I've ever had in my life, especially in conjunction with clit licking. He went down on me for so long that he absolutely wrung me out- I was very close to the point where I'd be nonverbal just from sensory overload. It was so incredible. I was cumming so long and hard... Absolutely mindblowing. Then he turned me over and rimmed me while he played with my pussy, and I kept having orgasm after orgasm. We had sex twice more after that, although the first time was more intense fucking, and the second felt a lot more close and intimate. I love missionary with a man that I care about... so much skin to skin and touching and kissing and biting. Sigh.

I know it's only been three months... but I could fall in love with Allen. It just doesn't get much better than this. I can't wait to see him again this weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Whew..hot stuff! I need a weekend or 10 like this! Good for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you made him able to give you service with a smile!

    ReplyDelete