Monday 2 September 2013

Lots of Kinky Times

I spent this past weekend with Allen, and had a wonderful time. Now if only the heat breaks! His air conditioner isn't working, and it's rather unpleasant to have hot, sweaty, messy sex when the room is ridiculously hot. We actually wound up going to a hotel on Saturday night because the heat at his house left us not getting much sleep- and not for fun reasons! Thank goodness the summer is nearly over.

He wondered how typical our garbage was- for one night, there were six condoms in the trash can! But, we had a LOT of fun. He is a very, very talented pussy licker and I very much enjoy his attention! I had a lot of intense and noisy orgasms. Wonder if the neighbours heard us?

Although perhaps I should be wondering if they overheard us during our kinky play! I tend to be the noisy one when we are having sex, but since he's the bottom, he's the one being noisy during our scenes. I attached clothespins to his cock and balls, and then teased him for ten minutes. Every time his cock jerked, it pulled the skin tighter and the pins hurt a little more. And of course, I took the last ones off first so that the last pin was rather intense when it came off! Oh, it was lots of fun! He really enjoyed it as well.

In the morning, we did some cock and ball bondage and violet wand play. I had bought special rope that conducts electricity, so it was really fun to spark the rope and know it was travelling all over his cock and balls. I also then used a special setting so that I could electrify my body and then use my fingers (or tongue, or lips) to shoot sparks on him. Lots of fun! He made such delightful moans while I touched his balls and licked his cock! I was dripping wet afterwards, so of course we had some hot sex!

After that, he was still horny (I love how he stays hard after cumming; he can have six or seven orgasms in a session before he starts to go soft!) so we decided to do another scene. I cuffed his hands and bent him over the bed kneeling on an ottoman, and spanked him until his ass turned a lovely shade of red, before I brought out my leather paddle. By the time we worked up to the wooden spoon he was swearing at me. It was a lot of fun! And then another round of quick and dirty sex afterwards before we had to check out.

It really was a lovely weekend. We went back to his house and watched a couple of movies on Netflix, just cuddled up and enjoying each other's company. I sucked and played with his cock casually... when it's there, I nearly always enjoy touching it! I did bring him to orgasm eventually, but enjoyed the teasing and play.

I'm not sure if I'll see him again before the next party in his city, but I am looking forward to it when I do!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, Talk about a power play. I hope his electric bill isn't too high. :-) Sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog from a link on OHW, and OMG! I love it! We are twins born 30 years and a thousand miles apart! Only you are having MUCH more fun than I.

    ReplyDelete