Monday 30 September 2013

Out of the Blue!

Well, that was a bit of a surprise! I hadn't seen Bobby in quite a long time, since he visits my area for work and because he'd had a death in the family he'd taken a lot of time off work. I got a text from him tonight saying he'd gotten sent to my city on the spur of the moment, and was wondering if I'd like to get together. Ummm... YES, yes I would!

I really enjoy Bobby's company as a person. He's a really awesome guy, intelligent and interesting to talk to, and we have a good connection which helps with smoking chemistry in the bedroom. By the time we got there, both of us were turned on and wearing far too many clothes! I sucked his cock for a little while, but he stopped me before he came so that he could pay some attention to me. He's very talented with his tongue and fingers, and I had several deliciously intense orgasms. He said he was hoping for a blowjob tonight, and I was happy to oblige.

The nicest part about seeing Bobby is that I still like him after we have sex, too. He doesn't just fuck and run; he stays and cuddles and we talk. He gave me a lovely massage afterwards and I feel so contented and relaxed right now. It's always nice to see him; I think this is what FWB should be like!

Ahhh... life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment