Sunday 3 November 2013

Oops!

I forgot to tell you guys I was going on vacation :) Mark and I went to a resort in the Dominican Republic for a couple of weeks and had a really great time. It was so nice to just relax and decompress. We went with family, so we got less private time, but it was really good. And of course, made me look forward to our adults only trip in January!

Mark learned the trick about fingering the anterior fornix while he goes down on me, and boy did that crank me up a few notches! It was the way it's supposed to be; my excitement getting him more worked up. I don't think I'd ever seen him have an erection before while he licked my pussy, and it was awesome. I'm so glad that he was willing to try, and enjoy the trying! We rattled the walls a few times when we could steal some moments alone.

I haven't seen Allen since early October, I don't think I wrote about it but we got together for just one night and went to a low key (vanilla) party with some friends. Because of family obligations and then our trip, we haven't gotten together and communication was limited since I couldn't use my phone while we were on holiday without running up a bill the size of Godzilla. I am really looking forward to seeing him this weekend! Since we'd have had to stay at his house with limited privacy/noisemaking, I went on Priceline and booked us a cheap hotel for the weekend. I can't wait to see him again. And funny... I got the room for $69 a night. Ideas, anyone? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment