Sunday 16 March 2014

Vanilla Can Be Sweet Too

It's funny, as I chose that title, I realized that it's still a bit on the inappropriate side. John and I didn't do any BDSM play last night, but there is a current of D/s that runs through almost everything we do together. And it makes me so happy... it just feels right. This is what I've been waiting for and didn't have in my relationship with Allen. Sex is good, but power is so much better.

Since I knew I had parties Friday and Sunday, I wanted to keep Saturday low key, but I also wanted to see John since I won't again for a while. Listen to me, for a while! I really am getting used to dating a local because I'll see him on Wednesday which is only a few days away! Mark leaves Wednesday morning for another work trip for nearly two weeks, so he gets all my attention on Monday and Tuesday.

But, I digress! I thought it might be nice to get a group of friends together to go out for dinner and maybe shoot some pool at a local pool hall. What with cancellations due to crappy weather, it wound up just being me, John, and a good female friend of mine. John joked that it's not all the time that he gets to spend two days in a row with two pretty women!

I texted him and asked him to find a restaurant near the pool hall, and to take care of all the arrangements. I got a message shortly afterwards that he'd found a highly rated Asian restaurant and we had 6:30 reservations, and a pool table booked at 7:30. Such a good boy :)

My friend and I went shopping to get some new stockings, and then we discovered there was a shoe store that sells fetish shoes and boots near where we were meeting for dinner, so we decided to check it out. I bought some fabulous new boots... laces up the front and a zipper on the side, knee high black shiny leather platform boots with a 6" stiletto heel. They are ridiculously sexy and I can't wait to wear them to the party tonight!

We met up with John and had a nice dinner before going to the pool hall. We were all terrible but had a few drinks and a good time before we headed back to John's house to relax in the hot tub. It was so cold outside that my wet hair was getting icy so I had to keep redipping it to melt, but my body was warm and I sat on John's lap and cuddled up... good times. We went inside and my friend passed out on the couch, so John and I curled up under a blanket and watched a movie and fooled around a little. I hadn't told Mark there was a possibility of staying the night, so even though I was sleepy and just wanted to go to bed with John, I called a cab and shook my friend awake so we could go home. At least we wouldn't have to get up early in the morning!

So far, this is just right for me. I'm definitely getting what I want out of this relationship... no lingering negative feelings like something is missing. So good.

4 comments:

  1. great blog, Really enjoyed readind it. what is your tumblr?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ivana (creative name, lol!), I don't share my tumblr here, but I really enjoy the site and I do have a blog there.

      Delete
  2. This story is a terrific illustration of how the swinging lifestyle is as much social as it is sexual.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Greg and Sheryl, I personally identify more as poly than swinger, but absolutely, I have swinger friends who tell me the same. It's not always about the idea of casual one night stands... it's okay to be friends and just enjoy sex with them too.

    Sex is so much better with people you connect with! Not that the occasional one night stand doesn't scratch an itch sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete