Tuesday 23 September 2014

Fire & Ice

Life has been pretty awesome lately. It's really, really good to get what you need. I get my cuddles and love at home from Mark (although the poor guy has been sick lately so I can't fuck his brains out), I'm getting regular kinky playtime, and now I'm getting to explore a new D/s connection. I'm happy.

At a recent BDSM party, I had brought out some really interesting toys, and a friend of mine had walked over to me naked and covered with wax to ask to check it out. She was so curious about what I was doing that she had left her own scene to come over and check out mine! That was pretty awesome. So we'd agreed to make a date to play, and we did a scene at a house party on Friday. We were both pretty jazzed going into it- and even better, a friend of ours who is a professional photographer offered to come and take pictures of the scene. That was so exciting. Most play parties don't allow photos for obvious reasons, and I love having photos of me actually playing. Such good memories :) Plus, my violet wand looks really awesome in dim lighting.

So my friend and I had a fun scene together. She laughed and wiggled and it was just great watching her react. It was even funny when the photographer accidentally shocked himself by touching something! Although he wants to bottom to me at some point, so I guess that was just a bit of a warm up. And he took over 170 photos! I've only seen them on his camera, and can't wait to have a better look at them. I know some turned out really well.

I went over to Jennifer's house on Saturday and we had plans to go to a kink party at a swinger's club that night. She'd been to the club before with her husband, but not on a kinky night, and she was a little nervous. She looked so good, though. She wore a black and red lace bra and panty set, black stockings and garters, and red high heels. Definitely good enough to eat! I liked introducing her to people as my girlfriend. I joked to her that she was my arm candy, and she liked that.

We watched a few scenes together and it just felt good to be all cuddled up with her and watching all the sexy people walking by wearing little to nothing. Then I asked her if she'd like to play, and she was definitely interested. I'd brought my gear to do a hot wax scene. Unfortunately, the club had recently enacted a rule that anything involving fire had to be outside by the pool, and not in the dungeon. Guess what? It was 40F that night, and windy! So I had her naked and spreadeagled in front of an appreciative audience while she was shivering from the cold. She told me afterwards it was an interesting juxtaposition of sensation to be so cold and feel the little sting of the hot wax droplets falling on her. I was using UV wax and there were black lights, so she looked fantastic.

The cold changed the dynamic of the scene quite a lot. Instead of it being sensual and sexy, it was more about temperature extremes. Which actually was a lot of fun! But it meant that when I brought out my wax knife to remove all the bits, instead of it being sexy touch, it was scraping her with freezing cold metal! We both had a good time though, and after she had a quick shower to hose off any remaining wax, we got together in the hot tub and kissed and cuddled. I grabbed her by the hair and kissed her passionately. It was a really good night, and we went back to her place afterwards. I'm looking forward to seeing her again soon!

5 comments:

  1. You, babe, are definitely the cuddle queen. I get goosebumps when you say the word. And that kiss in the hot tub! Whew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Just wow! I need to go to one of these parties with you....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do we get to see any of those 170 pics? :-)

    And it's getting chilly here too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I plan to share any pictures. Since this is an anonymous blog, I wouldn't be able to give credit to the photographer or to my play partner... I don't really feel great about that.

      Maybe at one point I'll post pictures that only have me in them :)

      Delete
  4. Love to see the pics. Sure they are hot xx

    ReplyDelete