Sunday 21 October 2018

Yum!

Both my men really enjoy cooking. I have to admit, that I've really been enjoying it lately! When I was over at Charles' house and delicious smells were emanating from the kitchen, I joked that I felt like the local alley cat, stopping by for a meal. And of course, he might just get lucky that I was in heat...

But it certainly is nice to sit down to a fabulous home cooked meal, a good bottle of wine, and a great conversation. I like the sex. I like the activities we do together. But the part that shows me that we're really connecting and it's not just about the hormones is the communication. I consider myself to be sapiosexual, and good conversation about interesting topics is what really attracts me. I don't really have a type, but there are some qualities that have to be there to get my interest- and that's near the top of the list.

I've been experiencing my NRE a little differently this time around, but granted, it's been several years now since I've ridden that train and I've had my share of mental health issues that might have been affecting things. Funny how I'm feeling a lot better lately, isn't it? :)

The NRE is flickering in and out a bit, rather than being omnipresent. But it's so good when it's there, and when it's not, I can attend to other areas in my life. I'm actually finding this to fit in with my life much better, and I'm not worrying about it anymore. I feel more balanced. I can dive in and enjoy those golden moments, where nothing else in the world exists but the two of us. And when I have other things on the go, I can devote my attention to those things without my mind being too distracted.

But the good moments are indeed, very, very good. It gets difficult to behave myself sometimes, because Charles is very new to BDSM, and I want to take things very slowly to be sure that he knows what he's saying yes to, and that he wants to do the things. But the NRE has started to unleash that part of me that wants to do all the things to him. It makes me greedy to have it all at once, now. I want to spank him and make him cry and do awful degrading things and give him so much pleasure. I can keep my predator on a leash for now... but not for too long!

I voiced that while we were having sex yesterday and his cock was leaking all over me. I reminded him that one day I'm going to make him clean all that up with his tongue and he took my hand and licked off his precum while he looked into my eyes. It was so sexy... he told me that it tasted of us, that he loves the taste of me. I have a number of fetishes about consuming body fluids so that was one big turn on!

Not abusing that trust and vulnerability is so important to me, though. Charles gets spacey so easily. I don't know if it's a version of subspace, but it certainly seems so to me. He drifts there so quickly when I bite his neck. I love biting- Henry says it's kissing with a winner :)  I tell him I just never got past that point in my life where you say, I licked it so it's mine, but instead I have graduated to biting!

I told him last night to take his time and explore my body, learn the way I like to be touched. It was so hot, and I know he liked listening to the sounds that I make when I'm enjoying himself. My pussy was so wet... it wasn't long before I was squirting all over his fingers. And then he dove right in and started to lick up all that wetness he made. It's so sexy to see how much he enjoys licking my cunt! I am not sure I've ever experienced it to this extent before. I've had partners who love eating pussy, like Allen, but not one who made me feel like I was a delicious treat they were getting to enjoy! He fed me dinner, and I provided dessert ;)

It felt so good when I finally told him to fuck me... I love when he rubs his cock against my labia and clit tantalizingly before he spreads open my pussy with his thick cockhead and fills me up. My pussy was making squishy sounds while he was sliding his cock in and out, in and out. He has a bit of a gentle upwards curve so he rubs against the walls of my pussy and it feels amazing. And it's always so much fun when he begs me to cum...and I decide yes or no. Sometimes it's fun to leave them wanting, wouldn't you say?

3 comments:

  1. Wow... what a combination - cooking, conversation and hot sexy! Sounds like you've hit the jackpot in that man. Such a tasty post!

    -Sassy

    ReplyDelete
  2. there is nothing sexier than going down on a woman and having her squirt and drench my face with her juices....I love this play and you made it sound so hot....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing like having a hot deliscious meal, followed by hot tantalizing sex...

    ReplyDelete