Tuesday 30 October 2018

My Cock is Bigger Than Yours...

Mmm... it's so wonderful to have a live in 24/7 submissive sometimes. I love having Henry around to play with whenever I want him :)

When we woke up this morning, I gave him a little list of things to get together and preparations to make, because I told him that his ass was mine. He was a good boy- in short order, there were towels on the bed, gloves, lube, chain, cuffs, and all kinds of toys. And of course he was waiting for me with his collar. I love listening to the tag I had custom made for him jingle against the D ring on his collar- just another audible reminder that he is mine.

I slid a lubed up butt plug into his ass, and then had him present to me on all fours. Apparently, a spanking can produce a lovely sensation with the newer style magnetic butt plugs that feel like they move inside you! Henry doesn't normally love impact play, but he certainly gets quite a bit of pleasure from it when it makes him feel like he's getting fucked. And I love the pink spots that start coming up on his butt cheeks and thighs when I work him over.

Henry has been such a good boy lately, that I wanted to focus on his pleasure today. It is nice to spoil the ones we love, isn't it? :)  So when I was done with him, I put on the leather wrist and ankle cuffs and had him lie down on the bed. Our wonderful wooden four poster bed has eye bolts sunk into the frame- discreet, but easy bondage when I hooked the chains on to his wrists. I had him fold his legs up straight so that I could hook the ankle cuffs to the wrist cuffs, and then I had easy access to all the bits I might want to play with! His cock was already standing at attention and leaking all over himself, and it was fun to tease him that now he was immobilized, that I was going to go and leave him like that. He couldn't reach his cock if he wanted to, let alone escape the bondage.

And then I pulled out the butt plug slowly, leaving his ass empty and begging to be filled. I told him that one day I would have a lineup of people waiting outside to use him, one after the other. To fuck his ass or his mouth and then make room for the next person who wanted him. His cock was as hard as a steel rod when I was telling him that while I considered charging for his services, that I was sure I'd be getting asked for a refund because his ass would be so loose after all the fucking he'd get!

I put on my harness, and grabbed one of our favourite cocks- a lovely, big, thick 11" dildo. His ass was just begging for it and he moaned so loudly when I filled him up. I wanted to use him the way the strangers would use him, fuck him without mercy... and he loved every minute of it. It wasn't long before he came in a hot wet rush. His cock stayed hard, though, so the fucking didn't stop. His eyes were closed and I was telling him that now the next person was going to fuck him and my hips kept rocking that dildo into his hungry little ass. He took every inch of it until I was satiated and his brains had been fucked out.

Such a good boy :)  I love my husband, and I love making him smile.

2 comments:

  1. I've never seen myself as a submissive, but just imagining myself as Henry provided quite an erection. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that was amazingly hot.....Henry is one lucky guy to have such a hot one like you.

    ReplyDelete