Monday 1 October 2018

Moving Along...

I really love NRE. It's so awesome to be out with my new boyfriend to BDSM community events, where it's totally okay for me to be all over him in public. We hold hands most of the time, I kiss him or run my fingers over his cheek or down his arm. Touch is my primary love language, just ahead of acts of service, so I enjoy the casual shows of affection. Not to mention that while we're not shy about our relationship style and I hate being in the closet, it's certainly easier to be "out" in some places than others.

Although that does remind me of an interesting story from the other day. John and I are still close friends, even though we aren't romantic anymore. We hang out occasionally, and I was going over for the evening and decided to bring some food over. Charles works in a restaurant, so Henry and I decided to pick the food up from his place. It was rather funny stopping in and asking the hostess to go get him from the back so we could say hi when we picked up our order and he gave me a hug and a kiss in front of the employees. So- I went there with my husband to pick up food from my boyfriend to take over to my ex boyfriend's house. Life is complicated and wonderful all at once. I'm sure some of my readers would have enjoyed that situation! Keep in mind, I don't ever take my wedding rings off, either. I don't like the concept of taking them off to become someone else's woman. I'm not property and I wear my rings because they're pretty, and because I am always married, even when I'm with someone else. They're a symbol of that.

Charles and I have done some chatting about BDSM, but I knew there was an introductory workshop coming up so I held off on any real kink before I could take him to it. The workshop was really well done by very experienced presenters, and while he says he knew most of what was covered from his research, at least we knew that we were on the same page now which is definitely a good start.

And we got to spend the whole day together, which was pretty wonderful. He is a very busy man, so it's not often that he has no responsibilities for that much time. We went to the workshop, then back to his place where he cooked me a delicious dinner and spent the rest of the evening in bed. He put satin sheets on his bed in the hopes that he'd be entertaining me that night!

The NRE is still so overwhelming. I want to kiss and touch him constantly. I love the feel of his naked skin on mine. We often take it slowly when we have sex, just to keep enjoying each other and taking little breaks to stick with the caressing and less with the orgasm making. It's slow and passionate and oh so good. And then I feel his hard cock rubbing against my oh so wet and open cunt and it's hard to bite back a moan of desire.

While we haven't gotten much into the BDSM yet, now that he's been to the workshop and we have some more time to talk over things, I'm looking forward to adding more to our sex life. The dark predator in me has started to come out a little. I left his neck just covered with bite marks because I love the way he spaces out when he gets so aroused. It's hot knowing that I was the one to get him in that state! Then I grab him by the hair and pull his lips to mine for a passionate kiss... Mmm. I'm getting wet just remembering all the highlights!

His cock is just about perfect, and I've fucked one or two in my life ;)  I love the big thick cockhead that stretches my pussy so deliciously. He's got the upwards curve that I love, too, which hits my G spot when he slides his cock in and out of me. And I love that he stops, tantalizingly, in between strokes so that I get the full sensation of him spreading me open every time he slides back into me.

For now, life is sweet.


No comments:

Post a Comment