Wednesday 30 January 2019

Sweet Dreams

Mmm... wonderful date night with Charles last night. We've been together right around six months now, and it feels more relaxed between us. We spent most of the night just hanging out together over tea, before we went upstairs and cuddled in bed.

We were both tired, but it still doesn't take too long for desire to start rippling through my body. I haven't been having nearly as much sex as I'd like lately, and I was craving the feel of his cock inside me!

I do have a Mirena IUD in, which generally suppresses ovulation, but I know that it doesn't seem to do so for me. I can definitely feel a difference in my body when I'm ovulating, and it can be a lot of fun! My clit even gets a bit more enlarged, my pussy is more sensitive, and I squirt like crazy. And every single touch feels like the pleasure has been magnified.

Charles told me that he was tired, but he wanted to make me feel good, that he gets pleasure from seeing me happy. That hit all my buttons in more ways than one and I couldn't help but bite back a moan when he slipped his fingers into my waiting pussy. SO good... he got me wet and open before he climbed on top of me and started to fuck me hard. His cock feels like it was made just for me; it feels just right inside me.

He decided he wasn't ready to cum, though, so I told him I'd put on a little bit of a show for him and he could watch and play with his cock. Sex is so much fun when it's not just about the PIV! I like it when activities move around organically based on what we happen to be feeling in the moment. It's fun and keeps things interesting.

I pulled my current favourite vibrator out of my nightstand, the Fun Factory Volta that I've written about before, and spread my legs wide while he was sitting between them. I held eye contact with him while I started to buzz my clit. It felt so good... then I felt him slide his fingers back into my pussy and massage my G spot while I was working my clit. We were still looking at each other, while he had one hand stroking his big hard cock and the other deep inside my dripping wet pussy, and I was using my vibrator and my breath was starting to catch and I came in a hot wet rush all over his hand, again and again and again. He told me it was so sexy to see that :)

Then he slid his cock into me again and told me how wet and open I was and how good my pussy felt. Every inch of his cock sliding inside me felt so good that I was close to cumming just from fucking, and that doesn't happen often! It was amazing just to ride that edge and get swept away by waves of pleasure until he called out my name and filled me up with more wetness.

We had to change the sheets... but it was worth it to cuddle up next to him afterwards and fall asleep together. I really needed a night like that!

No comments:

Post a Comment