Wednesday 10 July 2019

Date Night

Another wonderful date night with Charles. I haven't been writing much about our regular dates because it's become the new normal. But I am just so blissfully happy with my relationships, with a few minor inconveniences. I don't sleep well at Charles' house for a number of reasons, so I hate having to go home when I am tired and cuddly after nice day with him. We tried me sleeping over again on Sunday night but it just didn't work. But I still had a lovely time with him, just badly needed a nap when I got home.

And yesterday was our normal standing date night. In a year, we have missed two; Christmas Day, and once when he was sick. He's gone out of his way to make sure he keeps our plans even when it's difficult because of work. It means a lot to me.

The sex has always been good, but it just keeps getting better. Sunday was nearly four hours of teasing and kink and hot, sweaty orgasms that drenched the bed. I was flying with all the endorphins. It was amazing. I get all giggly when I'm riding that post orgasm wave. Sex is so much more fun (and lasts much longer!) when it's not just about PIV!

Then last night, Charles was pretty exhausted from work so after we had dinner with Henry, we went upstairs and he had a nap while I just cuddled up with a book. I enjoy spooning, whether I'm the big or the little spoon, and this time I was holding him while he slept. When he started to stir, I nibbled his neck just the way he likes it- little nips working up into more intense bites. He was making such lovely sounds! Then he took my hand and slid it down to his rock hard cock and I knew I didn't want to wait too long to have him inside me! I teased him a little longer and stroked his cock until he was begging me to let him cum, but of course I had to taste him first. I love the feel of a hard cock in my mouth, and listening to his panting breath was such a turn on!

Normally I like to have a few orgasms myself before, but I wanted to fuck him while he was feeling that level of urgency so I told him that when he came, he was going to be cleaning up every drop. I love it that Charles shares my body fluids kink! He begged to be allowed to do it, and then started working his cock into my tight pussy. He's so thick and I love the way his cock feels inside me. He managed to hold it off for a while but I kept telling him all the dirty things I wanted to do and soon he filled me up with a groan. And such a good boy, he only took a moment to recover before he slid down my body and started to clean up the mess. I love being licked after I've had sex because I'm oh-so-sensitive and Charles knows what I like by now. He made me orgasm so hard that I had to wave him off after five or six because of the intensity. That always means it's been a good day ;)

I am a very lucky woman!

No comments:

Post a Comment