Wednesday 3 July 2019

Vacation with Charles

It really was seven amazing days in paradise. I had such a wonderful time with Charles.

Henry drove us to the airport and picked us up, for all you hotwife husbands and cuckolds out there who would enjoy the image. For us, it wasn't anything more than him being helpful and wanting us to have the easiest start to our trip, but I know that a lot of you will enjoy the symbolism of my husband driving me and my boyfriend away for a 7 day romantic vacation.

The resort even decorated the room for our anniversary (and upgraded us to a suite!), which was pretty amazing. And there was a giant full length mirror at the foot of the bed, which was a LOT of fun when I had one hand in his hair pushing his face into my pussy ;) Even better was when he wore the little gift I brought him that I knew he would appreciate- a pair of pink lace panties. He enjoys crossdressing at times. I chose them specifically to be a style that would be comfortable for him but also give that extra sensory boost. And it was so sexy watching his ass in the air while he licked me to orgasm over and over and over.

Just a little note that it's easy to enjoy just a little public groping even in conservative areas, if you're putting sunscreen on your partner ;) I much prefer to have mine applied for me, you know! And of course I love to wear low cut bathing suits in places where it's not legal to be topless...

I remember Charles waking up so hungry for me that he could barely wait before begging to be inside me. It was really nice to feel like he needed me so much that he couldn’t wait and endure the teasing I usually dish out. He told me that he’d been awake for two hours waiting for me to wake up so that we could have sex! And we just had SO much sex, it was awesome. Drunk and sober and every combination in between- I'm sure you'll see how much my counter jumped this past week! It’s always so good to be with him.

We did some kink, too- a wax scene that was fun and an impact scene that went a little awry since the noise from the hall distracted him. It happens, but it was a little disappointing. We did manage to save the end when he brought out one of his favourite prostate toys and we went with that. I had hoped for a better energy but life isn’t perfect. Close enough! I am just so head over heels in love with both my men. Sometimes I really think I have to pinch myself because I am so lucky to have them in my life.

4 comments:

  1. What are your interactions with your hubby like when you are on vacation with your boyfriend? Do you text/call?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, it's not like it's a regular thing at this point! But we were in a place where internet was very expensive and phone service would have been even worse. I made one Facetime call home to Henry and Kiddo halfway through the week, but that was it.

      Henry specifically told me to focus on Charles and enjoy the time we had. And I did :)

      Delete
  2. My my... this was fun to read! Random question - how do you define sexual encounters? If you wrote about it before and I missed it, feel free to point me to that. I'm wondering if say, one date counts no matter how many times you have sex, or is there some finer counting mechanism.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure I have in fact written about it. It's an interesting topic though. I certainly am not of the school that counts sex as PIV or specific acts.

      I had to put a lot of thought into this a few years back when I was still keeping count of sex partners- determining what sex actually was. One interesting example was when I had two submissives over for a play scene, and I had one jack off into a dog dish for the other to lick up afterwards while I sat on the couch and watched them, masturbating. Sex? Not sex? Ultimately, I came up with the loose definition that if it feels like sex, then it is. Sex really is a state of mind more than any specific act, as far as I'm concerned.

      So for purposes of what I'm counting, any time there were separate sessions of something that feels like sex to me, I counted it. There have been days where I record multiple sessions if there was a break in between.

      My app is also keeping track of total minutes and I think that's the stat that will probably be a little mindblowing. I know my average time in a session is a lot higher than most people's. Not a quickie kinda girl- or at least my quickies are around 30-40 minutes!

      How do you count it, Sassy?

      Delete