Wednesday 26 February 2020

Sexy Details

So I know I've been feeling very philosophical lately, but that doesn't mean that I don't want to continue sharing naughty details here, too! We can be smart and sexy at the same time, after all!

Charles and I have been doing two date nights back to back the past month or so, and I've really been enjoying it. We both still have work etc during the day, but it's nice having some of that continuity together.

I had recently given him a toy that I would highly recommend if you're looking for something new in your toy box. Check out the BVibe Plug, which comes in several sizes.


The lovely bit about it is that if it's inside your ass and you're moving, those little weighted balls will rock back and forth and make you feel like you're getting fucked. So imagine fucking your partner and feeling like you are in the middle of a sex sandwich :)   It can be a LOT of fun, especially if you like dirty talk during sex.

Henry also loves these, although of course, slut that he is, he prefers the larger size plugs. Charles still needs some working up, which can also be fun! I was playing with his ass last night and watching him squirm while he got all nice and relaxed and open, and we could slide in the plug. I bought him the 3, which will definitely give you that nice stretched feeling!

And he got time to get used to it while he had his face buried in my cunt and I was telling him how hot it would be if there was a real cock inside his ass, fucking him forwards into my pussy and how he'd just be the sex toy for us to use. Oh, he liked that very much- his cock was rock hard the whole time that he was making me moan.

I wanted him inside me so badly though and couldn't wait much longer. Charles is very talented orally and most of the time I enjoy making use of those talents until he can't breathe anymore, but this time I told him I wanted him to fuck me NOW. I wasn't disappointed! Not only did he feel so good inside me- I just love the way his cock fits in me as though it was made for my puss- but I got to hear all those lovely moans and gasps as with every stroke of his cock inside me, his ass was getting fucked. He held out as long as he could but pleasure can only be prolonged so far :)

Definitely a toy that I think should be in your toy box, if you enjoy anal play!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my this was so hot to read. I think your use of the word cunt the way you used it is just hot as hell. I also loved what you were saying to him as he was going down on you. You have a way of making words so visual. great post. Regarding difficulty commenting, I cant seem to comment on Chrome I had to use edge. I can comment the old way on jfbreak but not on yours and several others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am finding I have trouble getting to my own blog because the adult warning. I feel like I need my own site to host but not sure how to go about doing that without spending a lot of $$$.

      I'm glad you enjoyed the post!

      Delete
  2. I'm not sure if they want to be sexual with each other. I would love to have a threesome with the two of them, but they both have to want to do that, too. They're friends but I don't know if that particularly interests them. They aren't attracted to each other romantically, I know that. And thankful- triads have a lot of moving parts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your posts are so inspiring. I’m a sissy myself and love reading your updates. You tell such good stories it feels like we are there (one can wish). Anyways thank you again I’m a HUGe fan. Yours truly - Sissy_gurl_ty

    ReplyDelete