Sunday 10 February 2013

Tantra

I haven't had too much experience with tantra, but I got an email from a man in my area who is taking classes to be a tantric masseur and he needed to give massages to have a certain amount of hours in. He was wondering if I'd be interested.

Hmm. A free massage from someone who already has three years of study towards being a professional. YES!

He suggested a local hotel, and that was fine with me. I met him there and he was very friendly and chatty. The massage was wonderful. I feel so much more relaxed than I did this morning. And of course, the orgasm was very nice :) He kept me on the edge for a long time so when I finally got that release... it felt so good.

I had been really stressed out for the past few weeks and Mark could see that I was getting kind of down. He encouraged me to go out and have some fun and I'm glad I did. He says he can just see the difference in me when I come home from being with another man.

Not really a hotwifing experience, but it was extremely enjoyable! I didn't realize how long it had been since I had a massage and I feel much better now.

No comments:

Post a Comment