Tuesday 18 February 2014

A Swinging Good Time!

I got out to another play party this past weekend and had a fabulous time. It was at a local swinger's club which hosts a monthly fetish night. I hadn't been to this particular club but found it very welcoming, and it had everything we needed for FUN!

I went with a group of lady friends, some Tops and some bottoms. Like I said in my last post, it just seems like I've been attracting women lately and I've certainly been enjoying it! Even my heterosexual female friend decided to kiss me at the party, which kind of took me by surprise- here I was sitting on the couch watching a scene, she walks up to me, kisses me hard on the lips, and then walks away. Um... wow :) I knew it was just sub headspace, but it was certainly pleasant enough!

One of the women was new to BDSM, and she wanted to do her first public scene there. I had a lot of gear with me, so we negotiated a wax scene. Kristen is a sexy little blonde with a fantastic, tight body. I knew she was going to look so hot in the wax! I blindfolded her and tied her to the table, before I started covering her with pink, blue, and black wax drops. Her reactions were so awesome that I couldn't help but have a huge grin on my face listening to her. She moaned and jerked and swore, but it was clear she was having a fabulous time. I was really glad to be the Domme to initiate her into public play!

I was also invited to take part in a scene with the attractive woman I was flirting with at the last party. They painted her with liquid latex, and I joked that she looked great but needed some nipple clamps to top off the effect. They had forgotten theirs, but I happened to have a package of clothespins in my toy bag ;) It was a lot of fun attaching them to various body parts and then using a crop to beat them off. A good time was definitely had by all!

After my scenes, I was very aroused and dying for an orgasm or twenty, but I didn't want to leave Kristen on her own since it was her first party, and she's currently in a monogamous relationship so having sex with her wasn't going to work. So, I figured maybe next time. I'm looking forward to going back next month!

No comments:

Post a Comment