Saturday 24 May 2014

Anticipation

So, I know it's a little silly but I'm kind of excited right now. To recap my previous posts, I met Greg at a party in March, and we ran into each other again at the party this past weekend and he gave me a lovely footrub. And the level of deference! What can I say? Submissiveness really, really turns me on. He offered to carry my toy bag to the dungeon, and after he gave me the massage he thanked me for allowing him to serve me. SO good.

The funny thing is, Chris mentioned he'd planned to introduce me and Greg. I've fucked Chris before. Wonder what he's told Greg? I'm kind of curious!

At any rate, since the party, we've been chatting nearly every evening for a few hours, and very little of it sexual or kinky (well, until last night anyway!). Just getting to know each other. It's a really good sign when we don't run out of things to say. He even fixed a problem I was having with my computer! I joked to Mark that I found a useful guy.

Being kinky, I find, makes communication much easier. Instead of beating around the bush and flirting and wondering what the other person was thinking, we talked right out about if this was potentially going somewhere, and I said I was definitely interested in sex and we'd see where it would go from there. Then we got to have the fun sex talk :) I like it much better to be able to tell a man what I like sexually- makes it much easier for him, and I'm much more likely to actually get what I want! But aside from that I'm just genuinely enjoying getting to know him. I'm not sure how compatible we are in terms of fetishes, but enough to have a little fun at least. He's not into much pain at all, and he has some interests that I find unusual, but I'm willing to be open minded and give it a try. And either way, he's very respectful and I like him. And go figure- he's a 91% match on OKC. He lives in another city, but at least he drives!

I've got some thinking to do, though. Certainly, if I start seeing Greg I won't have room in my life for any more relationships. Normally I cap out at one "real" relationship plus fuck buddies, so this is a bit of a stretch for me. I'm wondering if I even have time to spend a weekend or two with Greg a month- he works during the day, and it's kind of a long drive just to come up for an evening. I want to make sure I have time with Mark, too. I have no plans to stop seeing John, either- he and I have something pretty good going. So I know I'm overthinking for now since I haven't even fucked Greg yet or played with him, but it's on my mind. I know that both time and emotional energy are finite. The good news is though, after our discussion, I know we're on the same page. Communication is a lovely thing.

There's another party in Greg's city in a couple of weeks and he's invited me to go with him and stay at his place, and then he'll drive me home the next day. If I don't have any plans with Mark, I'm going to go. Might as well see where this goes. I'm feeling a little bit of NRE already :) He makes me laugh and the level of respect and attention he gives me is intensely erotic for me. And it really is flattering- as soon as he sees me online I get a message. I like that :) Getting to know new people is so exciting.

Poly is awesome. I love getting to know so many different, fantastic people.

No comments:

Post a Comment