Tuesday 13 May 2014

Sighs

Mark has been gone for quite some time now. Normally he's not on the road this long and it is starting to wear on me a bit. He will be delayed and now won't be home until June 2nd. A woman gets lonely for her husband after so long! It'll be seven weeks apart when all is said and done, but we'll get through it like we have before. Thank goodness for unlimited phone and data and texting!

And, he bought me a fabulous gift to help pass the time! He knew I really wanted some new BDSM gear, so he told me to go ahead and order it. It's some pretty exciting stuff, and on the pricey side. I can't wait to try it out :) I'll write more about it when I get it.

John had the day off work today, so I left my door unlocked this morning and he came upstairs and woke me up. It was really nice to wake up to cuddles and then some passionate kisses. I hadn't seen him since last week, so getting some time together was really, really good. I missed him :)

I am so looking forward to the weekend. I have a babysitter for kiddo, and I am going to get in some intense BDSM play. I really miss that, too :) John doesn't know what he's in for... *evil grin*

No comments:

Post a Comment