Monday 25 August 2014

Ups and Downs

It's been a pretty crazy weekend, in a good way! I'm feeling a little Top droppy, but I know it happens and I'll feel better tomorrow. And hey, I just remind myself it means things were that good that I have to come down from them :)

Jennifer had mentioned that she had tickets to a comedy club on Friday, and her husband and his Domme were going, and would I like to be her date for the evening? Why yes, yes I would :) Unfortunately it was going to have to be G rated since her teenage daughter was at home, but I was looking forward to seeing her anyway. She was wearing a lovely blue sundress that showed off her fantastic cleavage, and sexy platform heels. We had a nice dinner together before joining the others at the club. The show was actually pretty funny, although at one point the comedian was asking the audience questions and they included stuff like who was together. I was kind of wondering what would happen if he asked our table, since Jennifer's husband had his arm around his Domme while I was cuddled up to his wife! But, it didn't happen and probably just as well since he was looking for material to work with!

After the show, Jennifer's husband spent the night at his Domme's house while I stayed at their house. We couldn't play or fuck in case her daughter walked in on us, but it was nice to cuddle up on the couch and watch a movie. And when we woke up the next morning, we talked for hours. I really like my comfort level with her. I can't see this relationship ever going the way of a D/s connection, but I like playing with her, I like kissing her, and I like her as a person. So that's pretty awesome in and of itself. Can't wait to see her again!.

The next part of my weekend was something I'd been looking forward to for months; a high protocol female Dominant party with Chris! He and I talk at least a few times a week and we're pretty good friends. We also share so many similar kinks and desires and we have fabulous energy when we play together. We had planned out a couple of good scenes and I was really excited. Plus, this is my favourite party because I just love the atmosphere. It's so positive towards female Dominance and it just feels so right to me. Plus, where else do you get to have half naked men kneel in front of you to offer snacks and drinks, or to do whatever you need? Unfortunately we hadn't been there long before Chris developed a headache, so we decided to abort mission and just go back to his place since I was spending the night there. I was really disappointed not to get to use my electrical toys on him, but it happens and I know he felt bad about it and I didn't want to make him feel worse.

He did start to feel better after a couple of Tylenol and quiet hanging out at his house instead of the noise of the party, so we decided to do a little light play. I'm so glad we did because it was fantastic. We had talked about involving some more D/s in our play and I was looking forward to that since I enjoy that kind of connection.

He slowly put my over the knee boots on, taking care to make sure they fit me perfectly. I find this arousing on so many levels- it's not just that I have a boot fetish, it's that I know that HE also has a boot fetish so he's enjoying it as much as I am, plus the fact that he is doing his very best to do what I asked perfectly, and that feeds into my craving for power. So it's good on so many levels! When he was done, we were both in a pretty good headspace again. He sat in front of me on the floor while I was on the couch, and I teased him by rubbing my boots all over his body slowly. We just had a normal-ish conversation meanwhile but the tension was in the air and I could see his cock leaking precum like crazy. My pussy was dripping and I loved knowing how horny I was making him.

I directed the conversation in a more sexual way and we talked about scenes we enjoy and kept the verbal foreplay going. I took my panties off but kept my dress on, and told him if he did a good job licking my pussy, that I'd consider letting him lick my boots afterwards. Although he didn't have quite the intensity level that I crave, he did give me a satisfying orgasm. After that, it was time for some tease and denial :) Chris very much enjoys that sort of thing. I ran my 6" stiletto heel over his hard cock and said I wouldn't be needing that. I told him to go to my suitcase and bring back the hollow strap on. We had talked about it and I was really looking forward to trying it out! With the help of some lube, he squeezed his erection inside, and then pushed the rubber cock into my wet pussy. It felt so good... I bought the 8" version that was 5 3/4" around since I love girth and it was great. The best part was listening to him moan in frustration while he fucked me because he told me he couldn't feel a thing. I loved teasing him about how hot and wet my pussy was, and how much I was enjoying the way it felt when he slid the dildo back inside me. But all he could do was beg in frustration. It was wonderful.

After I told him to take off the dildo, he knelt in front of me and I was overcome with power and desire and lust. He had his head bowed down and that always gets me. I tangled my fist in his hair and angled his head to the side so I could bite his earlobe, hard. I loved listening to him suck in his breath. Then I kissed and bit my way down his neck before I decided it was time to drive him wild. I told him to lie down and NOT to cum without permission, and then I started to suck his cock. He was moaning and trying so hard to obey but I know I was pushing him hard until finally he stammered that he was close. I stopped right away, of course! He was so frustrated as I gently rain my fingers over his balls and towards his asshole. He loves to be pegged, but I had decided not tonight.

As much fun as we were having, it was nearly 4am so I decided it was time to wrap things up. I told him to worship my boots, and he immediately started to suck on my stiletto heel and then worked kisses all the way up my legs. It's such a turn on knowing how badly he wanted to. Then I gave him permission to cum on my boots. He stroked his cock for only a minute before he covered the shiny black leather with his cum, and then immediately bent over to clean up every drop.

It was really, really hot. So while I was disappointed that I didn't get to finish with the electricity... I definitely had a fabulous time playing with Chris and I'm looking forward to next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment