Sunday 1 March 2015

Phases

While Henry is out of the hospital, he's really still not feeling very well yet. I regret that health care is more limited than it used to be, where they actually kept patients in until they were better. I know there have been technological advances that likely more than make up for it, but patient care is really important, too. Henry doesn't have sick leave so he tried to go back to work and overdid things enough that he nearly wound up back in the hospital. Without getting too political because this isn't the place, I don't think that people should have to choose between their health and being able to pay their bills.

I was able to go and see Henry for a day, and he said he was glad to have me there since I helped him slow down and take care of himself. It was really low key, we basically just spent the whole time in bed together cuddling and napping off and on, and watching movies.

I suspect that all the outside stresses on our relationship have taken this out of the NRE phase. I still feel all kinds of passion and love for him, but given what we've been through, I'm feeling like there's some more depth to it, too. I'm not really used to that with a secondary relationship, since these ones with Jennifer and Henry are my longest standing, and I would venture to say my healthiest and most rewarding. Either way, I'm happy with whatever it is, and it doesn't need to be labelled beyond that we love each other and he wears my collar.

It doesn't have to be amazing every time we see each other. Sometimes it's good just to be together and do absolutely nothing and still enjoy each other's company. We hadn't had sex in a couple of weeks and I was missing that kind of connection but didn't think he was up to it given all his health issues at the time. To my surprise after we woke up this morning, we found ourselves kissing slowly and sensually, and his hands gently stroking all over my body. I didn't want to respond too aggressively, because I wasn't sure where he was feeling up for having it go, but I'm sure the sounds I was making showed him that I was enjoying myself very much. I love that kind of slow buildup... feeling desire sparking through my body and my pussy getting wet while he explores my warm skin with his lips and his hands slowly and seductively. Soon he slipped his fingers down to my pussy and started playing with my clit, and it wasn't long before I had several orgasms. His cock was hard and ready for me, and when I asked what position he thought was best, he suggested I climb on top. I didn't need any more encouragement than that! I love the way it feels when a cock first pushes inside me, and I was so wet that we both laughed about the squishy sounds my pussy was making while I slid up and down on him. When we were done, we got in the shower together. I love it when he washes my hair; such a little thing but it feels so good.

Hopefully he'll do some more relaxing and not push so hard so that he starts feeling better again. We're supposed to spend next weekend together since there's a party in his city, and we'll see if he's up for it or not. Either way, just being with him will be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment