Friday 10 April 2015

Who Needs 50 Shades?

I was really surprised that given all the hype around 50 Shades, that there have been some reasonably good BDSM movies produced in the past. Henry visited this past weekend for Easter, and we put on a movie called Exit to Eden. If you're curious or into BDSM, I definitely recommend watching it! While it's still a little messed up on gender roles, it definitely gives a more balanced look into BDSM and portrays it as part of a healthy sexuality. That's definitely improvement over the idea that kink is something abusive that needs to be cured, and this came out years ago!

I didn't realize that the movie would be so erotic, but it wasn't long before both of us were breathing a little harder. I wish I was able to visit the island as a guest! Although, logistical and safety issues for the subs, of course... but hey, it's fantasy, right?

I told Henry to pause the movie and I went upstairs to get a few toys. I brought down a vibrating butt plug and handed it to him with some lube and told him to go put it in. When he came back, I attached weighted clamps to his nipple rings, and a Humbler to his balls. Then I told him to get on all fours and I used him as a footstool while I played with my pussy and enjoyed watching the movie, occasionally trailing my nails over his body or toying with the butt plug. I also brought a leather strap downstairs and enjoyed surprising him with a quick crack across his thighs or his ass while I played with his cock. After all, he needed a reminder not to drip all over my carpet!

When he was arching into my hands and making frustrated noises, I decided to be nice. I unlocked the Humbler and took off the nipple clamps, but left the butt plug in his ass and told him to cum on my feet. It wasn't long before he shot all over me. And he knew what I wanted. It took a little coaxing, but he licked up every drop. It was an incredibly hot scene- I didn't even feel the need for an orgasm afterwards, it was so satisfying.

He was here for a while, so we got some other BDSM play in (fire cupping, sounds, and pegging along with a little bondage) but that was my favourite playtime. It was good having him here... we haven't been able to see each other as much lately, but hopefully that will be changing soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment