Wednesday 13 February 2019

Motorbunny Exploits

Funny how I wanted to describe last night as amazing, too, and saw that I used that adjective on the weekend. I guess my life is pretty amazing right now! I am so lucky. I know I've been saying that a lot lately too but sometimes I feel like I need to give myself a pinch, that this is too good to be true.

Charles came over for our standing date night and the three of us had a lovely dinner together. We hung out for a while and socialized; my men are becoming good friends and that's awesome. They've both told me that they think they are a lot alike, which is a good thing. I'm glad they get along so well. I didn't think kitchen table polyamory was for me, but when everyone clicks like this it's pretty wonderful.

After dinner, I was craving something sweet and my wonderful husband Henry said "Give me fifteen minutes." I made some after dinner cocktails for the three of us while Henry baked his famous coconut chocolate chip cookies from scratch. OMG. I need a thesaurus to keep coming up with these superlative adjectives because things are making me so happy that I'm getting repetitive!

The weather was terrible again, so Henry suggested that Charles spend the night again. No complaints from us! We went upstairs and spent the next two hours having the most amazing sex. I brought out the Motorbunny and he turned into such a slut for me! I put on one of the nice thick attachments and hopped on- strictly for demonstrative purposes, right? He stood in front of me and kissed me and played with my nipples while I rode that cock to orgasm over and over and over. I love how the Motorbunny attachments vibrate my ass, too. I am not a fan of anal play- bad experience a long time ago and I have never really been interested in repeating it- but I love being rimmed and having vibrations on the outside of my ass. Makes my orgasms so intense!

Then it was Charles' turn. I told him to bend over the bed and I warmed him up with my gloved fingers. It was so much fun watching him gasp as I slid my fingers in that I almost didn't want to stop fucking him to see him on the Motorbunny! He picked an attachment and impaled himself with a big thick cock. Then I sucked his cock while he was riding it and it was so intense for him! I loved hearing his groans and seeing the look on his face.

When his legs were wobbly, we shut it down and got back into bed, where he dove between my legs and slid his tongue over my wet clit before I had time to take a breath! I came so hard again and again before he finally slid his cock inside me and we orgasmed together. We cuddled and talked late into the night... he had an early morning but we didn't want to stop and go to sleep. It was such a good date.

Then today, I had a lunch date with Henry and we have plans for tonight, and I can't wait!

2 comments:

  1. Talk about energy... Nice post...


    peace and love
    1ManView

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learn so much from you! Had fun looking up the machines. So happy to hear you're having such grand times.

    ReplyDelete