Wednesday 7 August 2019

Fun Times Ahead!

So it's been great lately; Henry has been feeling better and we've been having lots of great sex. I'm so glad we've been getting to focus on that part of our connection because I've missed him :)

This weekend we have what is almost a mini-vacation coming up. Some kinky friends of ours are going out of town and asked us to house-sit. Since that house sitting also includes their massive basement dungeon, it was an easy decision to say yes! While we have lots of toys, we don't really have much in the way of dungeon furniture because it's a little too hard to hide from the kiddo. It's really going to be nice to have the proper equipment available for what we want to do! Beds are awesome, but frequently at the wrong height or you can't get to both sides comfortably, etc.

So, today I've been picking out what I want to take! Probably my violet wand kit, my urethral sounds, maybe my sensory play kit. And of course, lots of sex toys too :)

Henry and I are also planning to go to the local swingers' club. While we're there, they are having a bisexual play party which sounds awesome. One of the (many) things I don't like about swingers' clubs is the prevalence of heteronormativity. Bisexuality only seems to be okay if it's female bisexuality. And while I enjoy the company of an interesting woman as much as the next person, I don't think that it's fair that Henry doesn't have the same opportunity to express his sexuality fully. We both identify as pansexual, and he hasn't been fucked by a man in a while and I know he would enjoy that. And I would very much enjoy watching it, especially if I had someone's face in my cunt while I was doing so ;)  I've already told Charles that is a fantasy of mine... but I'll save the details for another time.

We've never been to this particular club, but no matter what the outcome is, I think it will be great. Either we'll find some new people to play with and have fun, or else we'll just wind up having sex ourselves with an audience. When the worst-case scenario is having sex with your partner, it's going to be a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment