Wednesday 14 August 2019

Happy Sighs

So this past weekend with Henry was lovely. It wasn't what I expected it to be, but sometimes that makes it even lovelier. After all, if you envision something in too much detail, reality will never live up to the hype.

Note to all men reading this post who go to swingers' clubs; don't be the creepy single guy. Seriously. I can't believe how disgusting some of the men at the club were. There were a few women there who were looking for gangbangs, and the swarms of single men around them just looked like locusts. Yes, that is an incredibly unsexy image! I was beyond appalled. There seemed to be no concept of respectful personal space or even just plain respect. Men were walking around in towels masturbating while they watched people fuck. It was a massive turnoff and I can't believe it was allowed, to be honest.

We had gone there with the intention of having a threesome, preferably with another man since usually, I wind up more interested in other women when we are doing casual pickups. But Henry was equally disgusted with the behaviour that we saw, so we decided we'd just have sex with each other. We even specifically went to the couples' area so that we wouldn't have to worry about the Creepy Single Guys (TM) getting into our personal space. Well, until I used the railing to ride his cock; then one of them was literally six inches from my face while I was trying to fuck my husband. It was just gross and unattractive and a massive turnoff.

The bartender told us that it would be better in the evening when it was couples only, so we decided to come back. I don't think I'd ever go back there on days single men are allowed, and I say that as a hotwife with a pansexual husband who would most certainly enjoy a threesome with a man. But what she didn't tell us was that the first several hours were mostly for drinking and dancing and that people don't start fucking until well after midnight. We were just tired by that point and decided to head out.

While we did enjoy a day out together, it really wasn't what we had in mind and I'm not sure I'd bother going back to that particular club again. The best part of the day was when we came home and made up a nice cheese and charcuterie platter and had a bottle of champagne while we cuddled up together. It was just good to have some low key time for us to connect and focus on our relationship- the sexy bits were the icing on the cake.

The rest of the weekend was pretty great, though. We enjoyed the dungeon at our friends' house and got in a little BDSM play together. Henry wanted to do some anal stretching and we had a lot of fun with one of our big Bad Dragon toys. He also nearly took my entire hand again, which is really sexy. I love fisting him :)

I also got in a little dungeon play with a friend in Toronto, and we had a blast. I got to introduce him to urethral sounds, which he loved. Stuff like that is always fun.

All in all, it was a lovely mini-vacation with Henry. But I definitely was missing Charles when I came home! But there is some symmetry, as Henry decided to go visit some friends out of town for the weekend, so now Charles is coming to stay here for our own little staycation. I am a lucky, lucky woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment