Tuesday 20 August 2019

Happy Sighs, Redux

So I got to have a wonderful and low key long weekend with Charles, just like I did with Henry last weekend. It was pretty lovely. He took off work (again) so that we could have this big block of uninterrupted time. Between this and our anniversary trip in June though, I think he's going to be running out of vacation days this year. It makes me so happy that he wants to spend them on us, though.

We didn't get dressed the entire four days. It was a pretty amazing weekend. Lots of sexy times, and then lots of just hanging out and chatting and having fun together. One day, we hot tubbed in the pouring rain. That was pretty fun and awesome!

While we didn't get around to everything we wanted to do, life seems to work that way. I'm okay with being somewhat patient, although everyone who knows me well knows how greedy I can be ;) 

We had lots of amazing sex. One of the lovely things I'll say about having a boyfriend who is ten years younger than I am is that his rebound time is amazing! We had sex three times on Saturday, and I'm not exactly a quickie sort of woman. According to my stats tracker, we spent over 4 hours having sex that day. That was pretty fantastic!

Mmm... I had really missed having my ass licked. There are so many nerve endings there... the feeling of having a tongue work across my tight little rosebud is just pure electricity. I don't like to be fucked in the ass, but a tongue can always work its magic and it wasn't long before I was squirting all over the bed. It's definitely worth the prep to have fun like that!

And tonight is date night again. I know it hasn't been long, but I'm still looking forward to seeing Charles again :)  I'm still in that phase where I feel like I can't get enough of him, and it's been more than a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment