Sunday 25 August 2019

Quality Time

Well, my little summer "vacation" is coming to an end- Kiddo comes home tomorrow from visitation with my ex husband. While I miss him and can't wait to see him again, it was really nice getting some adult time in with my favourite men! The past week with Henry has been pretty fantastic. We've both been tired so we haven't gotten into any really long days of kink and we skipped a play party on the weekend, but we've been making sure to have some good, quality time and lots of connected physical intimacy.

Sex doesn't make the relationship, but I think that for allosexual people (anyone who doesn't identify as asexual), having a sexual connection really is so important for feeding a relationship. While I do believe the whole concept of men have sex to feel loved and women have sex when they feel loved, is a crock of crap (Henry and I are reversed, and I know lots of people who don't fit neatly along the gender binary as well), there's still a very valid issue that sex enhances connection and intimacy in a relationship as long as both partners are using it in that manner and not just looking to get their own rocks off. Although there's a time and a place for that, too!

I know that life gets in the way, and sometimes sex feels like a chore. I've found though, that making time for sex pays you back in so many ways. Sometimes it gives you more energy to get all the stuff you have to do, done. It definitely will give your mood a bit of a boost. It will make you feel closer to your partner. And touch and cuddles in general are so important to good physical and mental health.

Orgasm releases all those feel-good chemicals like oxytocin, and in my case, also releases the giggles. I know that both Henry and Charles loves to see me all giggly during and after sex because then they definitely know they've given me what I need.

Henry's health hasn't been great lately, and it's been wearing at our sex life a bit. Despite seeing Charles much less often, I have been finding that I'm having sex with him at about a 2:1 rate than I was with Henry. Some of that makes sense in the context of NRE, though. When Henry heard that Charles and I had sex 5 times in 3 days, he laughed and said he didn't think he'd be up for that anymore! I suspect if Charles is still around in a few years, he might not be up for that either! Then who will keep up with my raging libido? ;)

But the past week or so has started to pick up for Henry, and we've made a determined effort to make up for lost time. It was so sexy this afternoon to strap on my harness and bend him over the back of the bed and fuck him until he came all over himself in a hot, wet rush. Sometimes I wish I could know what it really feels like to fuck someone with a cock that isn't made of silicone- one where I could feel his muscles grab my cock tightly, every shiver of his body echoing along mine. I know what I'd be doing if we switched places during a Freaky Friday and it wouldn't involve leaving the house.

Either way, the past few days have left us delightfully achy, leaking various body fluids, and being sickeningly cuddly and kissy together. It's been absolutely wonderful.

So, go give your partner some sexing... doctors' orders!

No comments:

Post a Comment