Monday 18 March 2013

A nice way to wake up...

People who know me know that I am NOT a morning person. Not in the slightest. I miss the days where I could stay up all night and sleep all day, but unfortunately having children has made that more than a little inconvenient :)

Jason has an erratic work schedule that is going to make timing to see each other a little awkward, but he definitely seems to be committed to finding a way to making it work! He dropped by this morning to spend an hour with me before his shift. I told him he was crazy since it involved a whole hour extra of driving, but he said I was worth it :) And go figure- I was kind of expecting that for a man to drop by for an hour that he'd want to have a quickie. I even had some lingerie on although nothing ridiculously exciting- just a pair of blue silk and black lace pants and a matching camisole. Nope. Instead we did go to bed and just cuddled and kissed and touched for an hour. I asked him if he had wanted anything more and he said he was just enjoying this. He said he'll leave me wanting more LOL. It was nice thinking that he wanted to enjoy my company and not just get a quick fuck. And I love cuddling, so it was a great morning.

He also showed up with a carton of my favourite ice cream! I was so surprised at how thoughtful that was. We'd just been chatting to get to know each other and I told him that I loved mint chocolate chip. It was very sweet (bad pun, yes I know!). I really love to be spoiled, and I don't just mean by getting things. I think it's more of an attitude than anything else.

I'll be honest, I don't have that intense desire and attraction for him that I've had with partners in the past, but he's a handsome man and he's treating me very well. I'm still really enjoying his company. I wonder if that's what I'm missing, since I'm cutting a few guys loose? I really do miss that electric bolt of attraction and desire for a man, wanting him so badly that I have to rip his clothes off and beg him to fuck me now... Sigh.

1 comment: