Friday 8 March 2013

Where does the time go?

I never really thought that I could be so happy. How could I have been so lucky as to find a wonderful man who loves me and cares about me so much that he's willing to share me to let me be happy? Someone who accepts me exactly as I am? It's the most wonderful feeling in the world.

Today was our eighth anniversary. Things just keep getting better between us, and we're talking about renewing our vows next year now that we really understand ourselves and each other. We got married very young and it feels like we've just started to find ourselves.

It's really funny when you think about it; Mark and I have very little in common. We like different things and we can bore each other to tears at times. But underneath it all is a foundation of love and respect and desire for the other person to be happy and succeed at their goals in life, and that carries us through. Well, along with desire for each other, of course :)

We had a really nice evening together. We dropped our daughter off at my inlaws' so we could go out to dinner. We had a nice romantic meal and then came home and watched a movie on the couch- sometimes it's better to relax at home than to stay out. I put on some sexy lingerie- a short pink lace chemise and black thigh high stockings. I just felt so contented lying there cuddled up with my head in his lap, and then of course had to share some of that contentment ;) I gave him a wet, sloppy blowjob until I couldn't resist and let him fill my mouth with cum. After the movie we went upstairs and he spanked me for being his naughty little whore until my ass was a nice shade of pink, and he made me orgasm over and over before he filled my pussy with cum. I love the way it feels when a man cums deep inside me. I always practice safe sex with my casual partners but that's one thing I really miss. Sigh- the world we live in unfortunately.

It was a lovely anniversary! I'm such a lucky hotwife.

No comments:

Post a Comment