Wednesday 26 September 2018

NRE Bliss

I saw Charles again last night. The NRE is blissful and overwhelming. I love losing myself in it. I've never been the kind of person who does emotions by halves- I throw myself into things wholeheartedly to squeeze out every single drop of the feels. I am greedy- I want everything all at once. All the orgasms. All the talking and intellectual connection. All the passion and intensity of a new connection. And yet part of me still wants to leapfrog ahead and hope that there's real love and familiarity and security and connection there.

But this isn't my first rodeo. I know that NRE is just catching feels. While my brain is in the throes of chemical highs, it's screaming I love you. My heart knows that it needs time before that's really a thing. I know better than to let those words escape before I really mean them. I don't say that lightly. 

I keep reminding myself to slow down and enjoy one day at a time. This relationship might not last long. And even if it does, NRE certainly doesn't. There's no need to rush because there's nowhere to rush to- it'll be there if we get there- and then I'll be missing this stage. It's not always easy to remind myself to take it easy in the brain fog! 

I have such wonderful little images floating through my mind today... all the thoughts of what we did together last night. Slow, sensual sex with lots of kisses and cuddles and touches and sounds and sighs. I get so wet for him- another bonus of the NRE. And his cock fits in me so perfectly. I can't help but moan when he rubs his bare cock up and down my pussy and against my clit. And the feel of it when he first pushes it into me is amazing- and this is coming from someone who enjoys most of the other parts of sex much more than the penis in vagina part. I love listening to him cry out my name when I tell him to cum for me, and him holding me tight and pressing his lips on mine when he fills me with his semen. 

And now I'm texting him all these dirty little thoughts when he's at work and can't do a thing about it... but he still can't stop himself from reading them. I want to make him want me as much as I want him. I want him to be distracted and walk around with a massive erection just for me when he's supposed to be doing something else. 

And tonight I'm going to fuck Henry's brains out. I'm craving an intense connection with him and I want to do all the crazy fucked up things that we both enjoy so much. Plus, I'm horny as hell!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to hear it's working out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting a voyeuristic pleasure out of your blog. thanks

    ReplyDelete