Thursday 27 September 2018

ORE Bliss

Mmm... last night was also blissful, in a different way!

I really hate the term ORE, because I don't like thinking of a relationship being old. I also don't think that my four plus years with Henry really qualifies as old. I think I prefer "established relationship energy" but it doesn't flow quite the same way, does it?

Henry and I haven't had some really good quality BDSM playtime in a while, because of health reasons. Last night we decided to go for it and have some fun, and I'm so glad that we did.

We started off with a shower together, which is a ritual of ours that I wholeheartedly enjoy. He always washes my hair for me and I enjoy the touch and intimacy. Then he went to get the toys out while I finished up- I love scalding water and he isn't quite as much of a fan as I am :)

He was waiting for me in the bedroom, kneeling naked with his collar in his outstretched hands. I buckled it around his neck and listened to the tags jingle. I told him to lie down on the bed. I locked on his wrist and ankle cuffs and put a spreader bar between his legs, and hooked the wrist cuffs to the bedposts. I love having a four poster bed! So many more options to leave him helpless at my disposal.

I have been really missing hurting him. It's part of how I show him how much I love him- the energy feeds out connection and it's so good. So we started off slowly... I clipped eighteen wooden clothespins to his balls and then smiled at him and asked how many that was. He knows me very well though, and anticipated this question. He was so close... off by just one. That meant one lovely red line across his thigh with my leather strap. Then, while I left the pins on, I played with his senses. I ran claws all over his body, and smacked him with a rabbit fur flogger that only tantalizes and teases, used a deerskin thumper, and a bear paw toy with big claws of its own. Everything to make his skin so sensitive and craving more. His cock was certainly enjoying what was going on, even when I hit it with the deerskin thumper. I added in a few smacks with the strap just to keep him on his toes and I could see his eyes glassing over.

I love watching him sink into subspace. I love listening to all the little sounds he makes when I get him really worked up and enjoying himself. I love hurting him and knowing that he is taking that pain for me, enjoying it for me. It makes me so happy and turns me on so much.

Then, I slowly started removing the pins. The safety conscious me needs to point out that if you aren't familiar with using them, to keep it to very short duration to prevent any damage. He hissed when the first one came off. Fortunately, I have two hands, so I kept up the sensory overload with the other toys while I slowly took the clothespins off.

While he moaned in pain and ecstasy, he begged me to suck his cock. Since he had been such a good boy, I decided to accommodate him- but I warned him not to even think of cumming. He was so hard that his cock must have been aching, and leaking precum all over himself. I took him all the way into my throat and he made such wonderful sounds while I dragged my tongue across the head of his cock.

But, I was only giving him a little taste :)  Time to make use of those spread legs! I put on a glove and lubed up, and slid two fingers into his tight little asshole. Henry loves prostate play and he's such a good little fucktoy for me. When I had him well lubed and warmed up, I brought out one of our new toys- a lovely, thick 11" veined cock. He loves big toys, and I love taking him as far as he can go. I strapped it on, and slowly worked it into his ass. I knew he wasn't going to last long, so I squirted some more lube onto his cock and jerked him off while I was fucking him, and soon he was begging for permission to cum. I thought about dragging it out a little, but decided to let him go and told him to cum for me. Mmm... the look on his face was wonderful!

After we were all cleaned up, it was his turn to thank me for all that wonderful attention. He could tell from the juices leaking down my thighs that I had enjoyed playing with him very much. He played with my clit and fisted my pussy and it was SO good. Orgasm after orgasm after orgasm... Then he put on a cock sheath for me and fucked my sloppy wet pussy until I exploded and squirted all over him.

Oh... it was a good night. Three amazing hours together. I'm so, so in love with my husband.

1 comment: