Thursday 13 September 2018

Possibilities...

Mmm... sometimes it's fun to have things a bit up in the air- so many potential fun ideas!

I am really, really going to enjoy Charles. The NRE is hitting pretty hard. While we're in bed together I hear my hormones yelling "I love you!" but the head is still firmly enough in charge to recognize that after six weeks, it's infatuation. But it is very enjoyable infatuation indeed! Those words won't be coming out of my mouth for quite some time though, and I'd have to be feeling something I consider more real than oxytocin to say them. But I figure it's always good to acknowledge how crazy NRE can make us! Any time that you have a new connection that you hit it off well with, it's important to realize that the rose coloured glasses are solidly on!

Charles filled out my personal BDSM questionnaire, where I ask for detailed information on interests not only in terms of play activities, but D/s desires, thoughts about relationships, and quite a bit more. It's long, but it's a very useful tool. And really, it's pretty sexy to share this kind of information; I find it always makes my partners feel a bit on the vulnerable side, to tell me so much about what turns them on.

And of course, it helps to have stuff in writing so that people can clarify their wants and needs, and current potential interests. It's also fun to go back to it after time has passed to see how much has changed! Of course, discussions always remain open, but this is a good place to start.

Several of the things he wrote on the questionnaire seem like they are going to be delicious fun. I told him that I knew he was waiting for me to take the lead, and that I wasn't going to until we negotiated more explicitly. So this has been a good way to step up our activities a little!

We had such amazing sex the other night. Henry had asked if we wanted to hang out afterwards and I had said sure, about an hour? Apparently my sense of time is off a bit- we've been more like 2-3 hours every instance! I'm okay losing time like that :) 

Charles genuinely enjoys giving pleasure, and that's what makes me feel so positive about our relationship. He is coming from a place of wanting to serve- not that he doesn't want to get his own, but he definitely seems happy to give me what I want first. I sucked his big beautiful cock until he was almost painfully hard, and then gave him a naughty grin and told him to make me happy. He was leaking cum all over my thigh while he licked and fingered my wet cunt, and then used my favourite Bad Dragon dildo on me. No rush, no urgency... just so much slow pleasure and enjoying each other.

When I finally told him to slide his cock into my pussy, I was aching for him. He loves kissing me passionately while his cock is inside me, and I love how it keeps me focused in the moment, all the delicious sensations I'm feeling. We fucked for a while and stopped after I had a few orgasms, and went back to teasing and stroking and licking each other- just to keep him on the edge that much longer.

Soon he was begging to cum, and I told him to fuck me hard, while I grabbed him by the hair and pulled his mouth to mine. His cock always feels so amazing and my pussy feels so full around him when he's pounding me hard! It was so sexy to hear him cry out my name when he filled me with his cum. Some things will never stop being hot.

Can't wait to see him again soon :)

4 comments:

  1. sounds wonderful. The idea of the bdsm questions are a fantastic idea. I'd love it if you posted them on the blog just so I can see what devilish questions you ask. Your openness I am sure gets very honest answers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's an 8 page questionnaire... not really space to share it all here! But it is very personal and detailed, and definitely helps me get a handle on what my partners are looking for.

      Delete
  2. thanks for the response and certainly understand why it cant be published. what really matters is that you and your blog are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this was so very hot. I love the way your adventure goes.

    ReplyDelete