Thursday 6 September 2018

Corrupting the Innocent

So last night Charles and I made it official, that we are boyfriend and girlfriend. It's a little thing and labels don't change anything- but it feels good. I like knowing that we are both on the same page with how we're feeling about each other. I'm feeling pretty darn good about the whole thing :)

I took him to a local BDSM get together yesterday, and we had a lot of fun. I showed off my new boy toy to all my friends. Did my best to embarrass him a little, too, by calling him my sex toy. Henry doesn't embarrass at all, so this was delightful!

It was really hot at the bar last night, and one of my friends had handheld fans. She loaned me one so I wouldn't swelter and she was about to hand it to me and then she laughed and handed it to Charles. He was a good sport too- kept a nice breeze going for most of the evening. I did warn him that people were going to make assumptions if he was there with me :)  Our friends know that I don't switch.

Charles and I haven't been engaging in BDSM yet, but he's been interested in dipping his toes in. We just haven't done any kind of formal negotiation yet. Sometimes I think that surprises people about me; I don't just immediately take charge because I believe that has to be something consensually negotiated. But when people see I'm Dominant, they think that means I'm going to make all the decisions right off the bat. But how can I know that I'm making the right decisions for both of us, until I get to know my partner and their likes, dislikes, and boundaries? I prefer to do things this way.

After the get together, we went back to his place and met his roommates. That was a bit of a change! It's been a while since I had to deal with anyone's roommates unless you count a spouse. But I guess that's what happens when I cougar it up a little, LOL. They seem nice enough, although they were teasing him about having to give him some space so he could "bang his girlfriend". I told them not to worry, they'll be able to hear me no matter how much space they give him! I'm not shy and figured I might as well set a precedent!

It was a good night. Hot sweaty sex in his bed, followed by the walk of pride past the roommates' doors, for Henry to be waiting outside to bring me home. He had been enjoying some personal time himself and texted me dirty pictures of him playing, and when we got home my hand might have wandered a little and got him hard for the third time that day. It didn't take much to get him to fuck my dripping pussy hard and fill me with yet another load.

I love being a dirty little slut :)  A very happy, well satisfied slut.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, I bet Charles' ego is through the roof with that kind of talk. Wonder what they talked about after you did your walk of pride! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I kind of wonder, too. Maybe someone will say something next time I'm there!
      I don't mind letting him take pride in me. After all, I certainly enjoyed showing off my new boy toy. He can enjoy that he pleases me, too :)

      Delete
  2. i hope you soon have him submitting sexually to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what fun! So lovely to tag along on your adventures. I feel like I can see your smile beaming from here!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't be surprised, Sassy! Right now, life is pretty good :)

      Delete